Wigan v Man City, 16:00

Monday, 19 October 2009

Barclays Premier League
Fulham v Hull, 20:00

Coca-Cola Football League One
Leeds United v Norwich, 19:45

Caporegime
OP
Wayne Rooney will miss Manchester United's match against Bolton because of a calf injury he suffered during England's defeat in Ukraine last week.

Goalkeeper Edwin van der Sar will make his first appearance of the season, but Dimitar Berbatov could miss out following the birth of his first child.

Link

Soldato
VDS
O'Shea
Ferdinand
Vidic
Evra
Fletcher
Scholes
Anderson
Carrick
Nani
Giggs

But I reckon Berbatov will make it back in time.

Don
It really ***** you off that he keeps saying he turned you down, doesn't it? :p

Got to love internationals, Gerrard and Torres both out of the Sunderland game.

Soldato
For maybe the first time in 2 or 3 years Arsenal have come away better than most from the international break, only Clichy and Diaby this time! Pretty cool, I hope the good luck continues throughout the season

Caporegime
For maybe the first time in 2 or 3 years Arsenal have come away better than most from the international break, only Clichy and Diaby this time! Pretty cool, I hope the good luck continues throughout the season

Fingers crossed too...although i think Birmingham will be a pretty easy 3 pts...not that ill put any money on it as Arsenal will probably have a horrendous start then put a few goals in to seal the 3 pts:p:D

Soldato
VDS
O'Shea
Ferdinand
Vidic
Evra
Fletcher
Scholes
Anderson
Carrick
Nani
Giggs

But I reckon Berbatov will make it back in time.

Obertan seems to be getting rave reviews from the single reserve / senior cup match he has played for the club - Wouldnt be too surprised to see him somewhere in the squad, given Berba and Rooney are probably out , he could even start

Also with Giggs bound to play in Moscow, and likely to play at Anfield next weekend - Im not so sure he will definitely play tomorrow ( I hope he does, although as a striker Ive never been convinced by him, but his experience may be vital)

edit - have to admit was kind of expecting Rooney, Gerrard and Torres all to make miraculous recoveries for the weekend...

Soldato
By the way, I watched a youtube clip of Paul Pogba in his debut and he looks really really good. Not too different from another lanky, French CM who graced this league recently

Associate
By the way, I watched a youtube clip of Paul Pogba in his debut and he looks really really good. Not too different from another lanky, French CM who graced this league recently

Yeah Pogba played great; pretty sure he will be bumped upto the reserves pretty soon as he is way to good for kid level.

No point getting over excited though, if in two years time he is still making headlines he probably will become the real deal, but as evidenced throughout the years so many promising youngsters fail to step up.

Soldato
Diaby isn't really, really good! Vieira was the one I was thinking about. He looks like a strong, tall and dominating figure who isn't bad on the ball, seemed to make the right passes too

Soldato
Diaby isn't really, really good! Vieira was the one I was thinking about. He looks like a strong, tall and dominating figure who isn't bad on the ball, seemed to make the right passes too

I know I was just kidding. :p I always wondered why Arsenal fans don't rate Diaby though, he was quality against Newcastle (although that's maybe the problem, flat track bully :D).

Back
Top Bottom