[Weekend Steam Deal] S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl for £3.49

Soldato
It's an okay game - but at £3.49 - it's a bargain! If I didn't get this free with my motherboard, I'd have snapped it up :)

Associate
Buy it, stick the Oblivion Lost mod on, and maybe the SHARPER texture pack, and you will have a fantastic game. The only thing is give the game a chance- the start is very slow for the first play through, or at least that is what I found.

Last edited:
Soldato
one of the all time greats......but you have to give it a chance.
i hated it at first and went back to it 6 months later just because i bought a new graphics card and wanted to see how good it looked.
the second play through was much better......i would love to be in some ppls shoes who have never played it and getting a chance to purchase it at this low low price.

it is different and the world seems more alive than most other games u will play....buy it buy it

BUY NOW!

i could get a job at ocuk advertising like that ^^ :D

Soldato
Just bought this this evening from another website. It's the 'physical' copy though, and cost me 6 quid odd.

Still pretty cheap, and I like to have the box/manual/disc anyway, so would never d/l a game (from steam or otherwise).

Soldato
Yes its definitely worth getting. First time i played it i thought it was rubbish, but six months later i gave it more of a chance and really enjoyed it.

V1N

V1N

Associate
Thanks for the tip.

I've wondered about this for ages, but for the sake of £3.49, I may as well take a chance.

Purchased and downloading now.

Thanks.

(and Steam is working well today, maxed out my connection) :)

Vin.

Back
Top Bottom