[Weekend Steam Deal] S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl for £3.49

Soldato
Hope this is still up at this price, I missed this thread over the weekend - Be a bit miffed if I've missed it, was playing Episode 2 over the weekend and didnt exactly see any adverts on Steam for it or anything....

Soldato
Grrr, at work and I dont have remote access home - should be back in just under 2 hours, so I'll grab it then - ta for letting me know though. Might be a PC on overnight job, 1Mb/s line. Joy.

Caporegime
Grrr, at work and I dont have remote access home - should be back in just under 2 hours, so I'll grab it then - ta for letting me know though. Might be a PC on overnight job, 1Mb/s line. Joy.

Buy it on the steam website? Will appear in your games list when you get home.

Unless Steam is blocked for you.

Soldato
Doesn't seem to be working :(

Its fully downloaded and i can launch it, goes through the dev's and then just goes to a black screen with a mouse pointer for ages :( Done this on anyone elses?

Permabanned
^ initial loading time is about six seconds for me, then you get a THQ logo and some advertising logos from nvidia etc. and then a menu screen.

Soldato
Mines messed up, probs my pc isnt good enough. Can get the thq logo but can't see the menu. So i pressed enter and it started a new game ^^ Got past the cutscene at the start fine, then talked to that guy behind the till. Then when i turned around to go out of the building the screen starts flashing with the browny colour of the floor and i can move, just can't see where i'm going :(

Back
Top Bottom