• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Well i had to be the first didnt i LOL 5870 Xfire ISSUE!

Associate
Why do people always talk about early adopters like they'll always have problems and if you wait a bit you won't. Thats just really not how hardware works, yes sometimes a new revision mobo comes out that fixes something, but just as often a new revision of a mobo comes out with a different fault.

Debugging is all about variety, when you remove a bug, you have to insert a new (and different one) to replace it, its the rule. :rolleyes:

No I have to agree, taking on anything early will be risky at first, but in the end (as long as the devs keep up on drivers) those issues will generally be fixed.

Soldato
Yes it works and all the drivers work. Just RC7s make the slave go to sleep in idle. At least on mine, using Win7 is does, with Vista it doesn't for some reason

Thanks mate. That's what I wanted to hear. Does changing that registry value to 0 have any impact on the slave in terms of it going to sleep in idle ?

Associate
My 2 Cents - the latest 9.9s seem to be a bit rushed, although totally 5870 un-related, with these drivers the first time I go to run a 3D app, its all green and the colours are completely messed up.

Uninstalled, installed 9.8s and everything is great :)

Back
Top Bottom