Well someone did this to my Tesla...

Associate
2zntldx.jpg

Not happy:(

Man of Honour
It is some really weird damage though, someone would actively have to be pedaling while leaning quite heavily on the car to do that sort of damage.

Associate
OP
Something something "I drive a Tesla" blablabla.

So it's okay for people to show off their cars in a thread which loads here have done, but I have not... yet you think I'm somehow showing off that I have a Tesla by posting a pick of a bloody dent in my car? What? I said it was a Tesla because it obviously costs more than most cars to fix the damn thing through Tesla approved dealers.

To be fair I chuckled, it's done now crying about it isn't going to help.

I chuckled a bit too to be honest. I guessed it was to make me laugh to make me feel better about the day.. or I had hoped at least.

Last edited:
Caporegime
So it's okay for people to show off their cars in a thread which loads here have done, but I have not... yet you think I'm somehow showing off I have a car by posting a pick of a bloody dent in my car? What?

Oi, put that handbag away sunshine, I couldn't care less what anyone drives, if someone's worked hard to buy a Veyron and wants to show it off then by all means go ahead, fair play to them. My post was just clarifying what he probably intended ;)

Man of Honour
I have a 8 inch wide 2 inch depth (not deep as in cut, as in top to bottom) mark on my car and it did my head in. No idea how it happened, but going to to have it sorted next week and I hope it can sand and polish and not need a new carbon bit. I seem bloody jinxed at the moment. :(

Caporegime
I have a 8 inch wide 2 inch depth (not deep as in cut, as in top to bottom) mark on my car and it did my head in. No idea how it happened, but going to to have it sorted next week and I hope it can sand and polish and not need a new carbon bit. I seem bloody jinxed at the moment. :(

The sports car or the Audi?

Associate
OP
Oi, put that handbag away sunshine, I couldn't care less what anyone drives, if someone's worked hard to buy a Veyron and wants to show it off then by all means go ahead, fair play to them. My post was just clarifying what he probably intended ;)

That who intended? Me? Sorry not sure what you mean.

Thats water...

Associate
OP

It is a major pain. Getting the blackvue cams installed this week after this incident.

Back
Top Bottom