Welsh soldier goat

Associate
Etaqua said:
Any other armies use anything like that? :)
I do believe the French Foreign Legion maintain a camel. I heard that a new recruit, after arriving at the unit he was stationed at and being shown around the barracks, enquired as to the availability of female companionship in the area, and was told "Oh, we use Muriel the camel over there". At first he was quite shocked and considered the very idea of having sex with a camel repulsive. As the weeks turned into months, however, and the new recruit was getting hornier and hornier, the idea was gradually beginning to grow on him, until, one night, in a fit of priapism, he ran out of the barracks and into the courtyard, wide-eyed and dishevelled, and, throwing his scruples to the winds, mounts the camel and begins pumping. Muriel understandably objects to the idea and begins bleating and making a racket which wakes up everyone, and they come out and see this guy humping the camel (bad pun intended:D), whereupon they forcefully and loudly ask him what the **** he thought he was doing. He, embarassed, whimpers "but you told me you use the camel every time you want a woman..."

To which his superior replies "We use her to ride into town and visit the prostitute you idiot!"

Associate
locutus12 said:
2 nurses, 2 teachers, a doctor or a dentist... catch my drift ?

Actually, it's more like 1.5 nurses, 1.5 teachers, half a doctor or half a dentist, and the £30k going towards the pets isn't robbing the public of members of those professions since the lack of people is the limiting factor for those jobs and not the lack of money.

Besides, I'm sure there are far greater frivolous government expenditures.

Permabanned
locutus12 said:
2 nurses, 2 teachers, a doctor or a dentist... catch my drift ?

Or less than the cost of security for cherie blairs latest publicity stunt where she flew off to represent someone in a legal capacity after being told she was not wanted (but went anyway)..... catch MY drift .....

Permabanned
VIRII said:
Or less than the cost of security for cherie blairs latest publicity stunt where she flew off to represent someone in a legal capacity after being told she was not wanted (but went anyway)..... catch MY drift .....

that womans a bloody menace :( when was that ? i must have missed the news article,

Permabanned
locutus12 said:
that womans a bloody menace :( when was that ? i must have missed the news article,

A couple of weeks ago. As I recall she was only JUST allowed to even witness the trial / pre trial hearing or whatever it was.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,200-2227506,00.html

But questions were being raised yesterday about the extra security costs involved in the Prime Minister’s wife’s visit. Security was reportedly tightened at the federal court and Ms Booth also travels with her own security team. Yesterday she arrived at court in a BMW.

Mark Stephens, a solicitor with Finers Stephens Innocent, said: "There will understandably be questions raised about the security costs and who will pay for these."

He said that Ms Booth’s determination to attend personally for the appeal after being told "no" was extraordinary. "Most people, having been told ‘no’, would have the dignity not to pursue the issue and just go away. But to turn up anyway, with all the extra security costs that entail, strikes me as extraordinary."

Back
Top Bottom