Wenger = Idiot

Man of Honour
OP
Originally posted by Jazz
couldnt agree more, threads like this just get annoying after a while, cant even be bothered with this anymore

well dont then, for those that are interested they will keep getting posted.

Soldato
it doesnt look many people are interested in these threads, wasnt u the one who wanted 'harmon' on these boards again, but then u go and post threads which will only cause more arguements on the forums?

Associate
Originally posted by Davey_Pitch
It's threads like this that make me spend more time in GD than in here lately. Constant bitching and sniping at each other. Will you lot grow up FFS! Yes Man Utd won the league, congratulations. Arsenal came second, bad luck. Man Utd fans will always feel they have the best team. Arsenal fans will always feel they have the best team. Deal with it.

Can you all get over it and move onto something more interesting, and not spend all bloody day looking for a reason to pick holes at each other.

Fully agreed with you Davey :)

Man of Honour
OP
it doesnt look many people are interested in these threads, wasnt u the one who wanted 'harmon' on these boards again, but then u go and post threads which will only cause more arguements on the forums?

sorry dont know what Harmon is ???

also if no threads were posted that cause arguments SA would close down.

Its just cos you for once are having to bare the brunt of them that you are complaining. ;)

Soldato
lol that should have been harmony

werent u lot moaning when there were a couple man utd bashing threads around?

remember the thread when members got suspended u said we should think before we post, so we dont get into arguements?

if u wanna post them then go right ahead, but maybe u should practise what u preach........

Man of Honour
OP
lol that should have been harmony

werent u lot moaning when there were a couple man utd bashing threads around?

remember the thread when members got suspended u said we should think before we post, so we dont get into arguements?

every thread was or turned into a a man utd bashing thread, and this one is a Wenger bashing thread not an arsenal bashing thread.

and actually i dont remember the thread where members got suspended :confused:

I have thought about everything i have posted on these boards over the last couple of days none of which is overly gloating and none of which is overly bitchy, its your problem if you are taking it all to heart.

Oh and I have been posting Wenger bashing threads all season whenever he has come out with something stupid to say if you remember correctly.

and as for practise what I preach ?? practice what exactly ? The thread where I called all football fans and said we should calm down was in reference to the major bitchiness and the personal insults that had been thrown around in the weeks previously.

Even Cem has posted in this one saying the bitchiness and stuff aint anywhere near as bad as he feared. so just stop getting so touchy.

Last edited:
Soldato
but wasnt it threads like this which caused the problems? These are the threads that lead to arguements

obviously what im saying is pretty much being ignored by u so no point me carrying on this discussion =/

Man of Honour
OP
but wasnt it threads like this which caused the problems? These are the threads that lead to arguements

obviously what im saying is pretty much being ignored by u so no point me carrying on this discussion =/

threads like this though mate weren't the problem, this one for example has not resulted in any members being insulted, no teams being insulted and no derogatory terms or anything used.

It is simply a discussion about something that Arsene Wenger said, and continues to allegedly come out with.

having read the other thread in its entirey because of this jazz I really cant see how the two compare other than because of a few limited threads that have come up with a little bit of gloating and a little bit of banter that suddenly some arsenal supporters have begun taking things far too seriously.

Associate
champions!! champions!! champions!! champions!! champions!! champions!! champions!! champions!! champions!! champions!! champions!! champions!! champions!! champions!! champions!! champions!! champions!!

:D tis all i got to say

Associate
Arsene Wenger quotes, this season.

I thought these were worthy of another post, particularly in this thread. It just goes to show that even Arsene gets it wrong sometimes. Well, as it happens, lots of times actually. :D

As published by Football365 and posted by Tru in another thread.

AUGUST 18, 2002
'Nobody will finish above us in the league. It wouldn't suprise me if we went unbeaten for the whole season. We only lost 3 games last time- and we will do even better this time.'

SEPTEMBER 14, 2002
'We have a deep desire which is increased by my own expectations and i'm quite confident.'

SEPTEMBER 20, 2002
'It's not impossible to go through the season unbeaten and i can't see why it's shocking to say that.'

SEPTEMBER 28, 2002
'Perfection?. It's difficult to say. A champion always tries to improve. We can do it (remain unbeaten), of course we can.'

NOVERMBER 12, 2002
'I would not say they (Manchester United) will necessarily be our main rivals for the title.'

MARCH 19, 2003
'If you ask if we're triumphalist, I'd say no. We're confident, not triumphalist. I believe my players are stronger than ever. They are being challenged and enjoy it. I think we respond best when we're pushed'

APRIL 15, 2003
'We have no fear (of losing the title) at all.'

MAY 2, 2003
'I have never won a championship on the last day of the season. Surely it must happen once in my career'.

Oops!:D :D

[EDIT] Another one for archiving eh, Jazz?;) [/EDIT]

Last edited:
Soldato
I don't see what the problem is with the so called bitchyness. In all fairness Wenger says some really dumb stuff so people have his life. Then Ferguson will say dumb stuff and someone will have his life. It's quite sad that some people take football that seriously that a joke at the expense of the manager of their club is a personal insult to them.

Back
Top Bottom