Went to look at an Impreza today...

VTR

VTR

Soldato
My father's R32 GTR -

skyline6cv.jpg

Awesome cars to drive, and I'm lucky enough to have 3rd party cover on it at 19 ;)

How was the Scooby anyway?

Permabanned
C110:

M00331750572_2.jpg

Tangent alert! This CRX gives me the horn:

wayne08.jpg

Check the mix of styles; NASCAR, street-racer, Euro...

How rare do you want? 2000GT-RD do you?

MyPhoto.jpg

*n

Permabanned
andi said:
I know everyone has different tastes, and Penski's is very, er, different :)D), but this is as interesting as a diesel mondeo... :confused: :confused:

26.jpg

Looks like someone ramraided Halfords.

This:
48093344.15.jpg

Looks like it would eat your children before having it's way with your wife then spend the evening sitting in your chair, watching your TV and drinking your beer.

*n

Ev0

Ev0

Soldato
OP
andi said:
I know everyone has different tastes, and Penski's is very, er, different :)D), but this is as interesting as a diesel mondeo... :confused: :confused:

26.jpg

Pity Cem got rid before I could have a go in it, still I guess a GT3 RS was a worthy replacement :(

penski said:

It was a nice car but not sure I could have spent that amount of cash on it, mostly because it cost so much!

An R32 is tempting, will see what happens after I move house...

Scooby was ok, nothing special tbh. Mica blue with 100k on the clock.

Sam

Sam

Soldato
penski said:

This:
48093344.15.jpg

Looks like it would eat your children before having it's way with your wife then spend the evening sitting in your chair, watching your TV and drinking your beer.

*n

The top one looks far nicer :)

Zip

Zip

Soldato
What catergory would you class a skyline in?
They are far from a luxery car and too mahoosive to be a sports car and i dont think they would be the most greatest steering cars around twistys. Would they be classed as performance car or something? But thats when you start entering the class of the Speed 12 :confused:

Permabanned
Stonedofmoo said:
They are one of THE greatest sports cars imo. Excellent performance without stupid money and iirc also one of the faster cars to lap the 'ring in standard form.

Certainly not the R34.

The R33 slightly more so.

The R32 definitely.

*n

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Stonedofmoo said:
They are one of THE greatest sports cars imo. Excellent performance without stupid money and iirc also one of the faster cars to lap the 'ring in standard form.

Hmmm, mybe it's time for the classic MLR thread to be dug out again........

Back
Top Bottom