• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

We've had enough ,THE CHILDISH BICKERING STOPS AS OF NOW

Soldato
zytok said:
If you're referring to me and Groksly then fair enough, I'll stop.
lol, I doubt marshy is refering to your inaccurate post.
Threads like this usually keep the peace for a few weeks :}

Last edited:
Soldato
Sure? Thought it was the typical "cant remember his name, sure there was an 'r' in there some where" kinda guess :p
There is someone called Groksly? Typical wannabe :p

On a side note, I would rather have one thread where fanboys go head to head and it not be closed, than multiple closed threads where fanyboys are going at it.

Last edited:
Associate
Exsomnis said:
I just did own up. I know that I am far too easily provoked and far too easily drawn into an argument, it's probably my worst flaw, and I would definitely deserve a holiday if the moderating team decided that it was necessary.

As an aside though, as I know this already, you can rest assured that from now on I am going to be doing my best to engage my brain before engaging my fingers, and am going to simply ignore any provocation or refrain from replying to something if I think that my opinion may cause an argument. :)

Wuss

:p

but come on surely posts like this provoke childishness ?

even if I cant spell it

Soldato
ATI for the win, no actually, Nvidia for the win

Bickering gets on my **** too, just want some good advice in here only. Il be asking for some in a month or so, as im going to x2, poss x1800xt, and my brother is getting rid of his ageing xp1700, 512mb SDRAM and 9600 :D

Il be back

egt

egt

Associate
Well, the mods can't possibly mean me, so it must be you!! [joke]

Anyone notice though, argumentative threads do tend to generate a lot of hits. Although nobody would admit it, i suspect many secretly enjoy that kind of thing.

I think Goksly's idea could possibly work.

Goksly said:
On a side note, I would rather have one thread where fanboys go head to head and it not be closed, than multiple closed threads where fanyboys are going at it.

What do others think?

I'd also like to appologize to the mods if i've ever caused any grief for them.

Associate
its the old my cars faster than yours arguement, itll never be settled coz if you race whoever loses has excuses so still not settled.

Not that i race, but listening to young lads i work with they got the fastest cars in the world and wont be told any different, same thing with nvidia and ati i guess, ill tell you one thing though... who ******* cares!

Back
Top Bottom