1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what an idiot

Discussion in 'Motherboards' started by fragster, 16 Jan 2006.

1. fragster

Gangster

In my haste, I think I may have ordered the wrong motherboard off of OcUK :(

ordered the DFI Lanparty NF3 Ultra D instead of the DFI NF4 Ultra D :(

I could have sworn I ordered the correct one though.... how can i sort this out? ring OcUK tomorrow? I think my order has been shipped already

2. kimandsally

Wise Guy

Phone them ASAP don't open or touch it at all then I think they'll swap it for you obviously you'll have to pay post etc but I think you might be OK if you don't open it.

3. Super Tigers

Wise Guy

distance selling rules state that you can return the motherboard for a full refund. Ok you will incur costs posting back but you will get a full refund though.

Rob H

4. fragster

Gangster

I think it's arriving today but there'll be nobody in to sign for it. Will have to collect from the post office on saturday. Can't believe I did that! I'm always really careful when ordering stuff lol!!

How much will it cost roughly to send back?

5. split

Mobster

Cost me just over £8 to send back (RMA) a MSI Neo2 which is about same size and weight I guess.
    That included insurance (which is cheap)

6. fragster

Gangster

£8 is pretty good. Will they send out the NF4 straight away if i ring them or will they wait until they get the NF3 back from me?

I'm at work and can't ring them :(

7. split

Mobster

You need to ring them ASAP.

I was in a position once where I ordered a graphics card, and I was not sent what I ordered.
    I was told by the company I ordered it from not to accept it.

It then goes back to where you ordered it from. (costs nout)

I'm not saying you do this without ringing first, but it saves no end of hassle.

8. fragster

Gangster

it's not as though it's unwanted, just need to exchange it for a different model. :) sure it'll go smoothly.

I notice they were to be delivered by City Link, if nobody is in, do they get taken to the sorting office? or do I have to arrange for a different delivery date?

9. ajgoodfellow

Capodecina

It gets taken back to the CityLink depot (only Royal Mail items get taken to the sorting office). They'll try to re-deliver it the following day unless you phone them up and arrange a redelivery date. They'll only try to redeliver it once before they start charging you

10. split

Mobster

You can track it here, but you really do need to phone OCUK.