What are the 30 year old plus gamers playing?

Soldato
The vanilla version.

It's been pretty heavily patched since release and a lot of the early issues have been sorted. And at £9, I would rate it as a decent punt. Just don't expect it to play like COH2. It pretty must walks it's own path.

PS. I bought it at £20 and still consider it a decent buy.

Thanks.

Being four years my senior I'll take advice from my elders :D

Steam / Diesel punk type RTS post first WW era, what isn't there to like?!
Seems like a decent time to pitch in, since those patches.
Perhaps I'll even get time to play it, altho my back burner is pretty full...!

Last edited:

kdd

kdd

Soldato
Currently 43 years old and playing DCS World pretty much exclusively. I still love the F15 and the Mig 21 and 29, but the F14 is drawing me in.

Soldato
Finished Sekiro a few days ago, and I seem to have lost the desire to play anything else. Installed a few different games and given them a 30-60 minutes, but not finding the motivation to carry on with them. So I made a list of "things to do after the final boss but before NG+" for Sekiro and have been back running through those.

From Soft games always seem to ruin me for other games for a while.

Associate
Horizon Zero Dawn - loving it!
That's in my backlog of bought games waiting to be played.

56 next month & currently playing virtual pub dominos. Or maybe it was Watch dogs Legion after just finishing AC Valhalla.

Remember folks..you're never old...just lucky to have made it that far where others unfortunately haven't.

Associate
45 years young...

Currently playing Sekiro, after completing Dark Souls 3.
Also been playing League of Legends for the best part of 5-6 years now on a daily basis (I don't play ranked, just normals and ARAMs)
Beta tested New World and waiting for it to release at the end of August.
Also played Shadowlands expansion for WoW when it launched for about 3-4 months before it got boring.

Soldato
Well I just reinstalled Deus Ex HR Directors Cut, starting completely fresh. Forgot how good this game was. Looks stunning in 4K but sadly like most older games some of the onscreen elements don’t scale and are retina tearing tiny to see. Will probably end up dropping back to 1080p to make it more bearable.

Caporegime
Nothing right now, waiting on D2 remaster which I thought was August and now seems to be September. Not seeing any news suggesting a delay so I probably got the release date wrong.

Soldato
Nothing. I completed Mass Effect Legendary Edition and I've not wanted to play anything since so I haven't gamed in over a month.

I did load it back up and create a new character but not sure I want to run through all 3 games again just yet

Associate
36 got stuck into the New World Beta over the last week or so but then that ended and got delayed so looking for other things to play.

Play a bit of Valorant and CSGO too but a bit bored of competitive FPS, did play warzone for a while but it's now Borezone so don't touch that at all anymore.

Soldato
35 Craving for an rpg again so I went for divinity original sin enhanced edition, apparently as good as the second one which I've already played.

EJB

EJB

Associate
Call of Duty 4 and Alice Madness....played all the FPS games over the years although wait a year or so before I buy......it's cheaper that way!!!
Will finish both (Already played Alice once) before my 75th;):D
Other half waiting for new Tomb Raider on PC in new year....she's played them all;)

Now find life frustrating as games don't have a Very Easy mode.
Passed my 80th a year or two ago and now Easy mode is just a little too fast.
At least we finished what we were playing!
It was a brilliant ride though :cool: ;)

Back
Top Bottom