What are the best dinosaur biscuits¿

Man of Honour
A friend's 3yr old turns 4 soon and is simply fascinated by dinosaurs so I wanted to include some biscuits with a dino theme as a gift. I think it would be... roarsome :D

But my biscuit expertise starts and ends with custard creams and genuine Danish butter cookies so need a spec me!

mjt

mjt

Soldato
They’re about £2 in the shop. Also sold under Lu & Lotus brands. Google that and it may be cheaper elsewhere. The ones with chocolate are by far the best.

Also, giving sugary biscuits to a child? Think of the children!!

Caporegime
Also, giving sugary biscuits to a child? Think of the children!!
yes think of the children who will become adults that have no memories of their favourite childhood chocolates, crisps and snacks.
because no one is allowed a treat these days incase little fatty kid get's jealous and asks his parents for a dino biscuit because little track boy billy has one.

okay that's mean fat children aren't to blame it;s the parents for not ensuring their child gets enough exercise and eats properly.

but why should a kid who is active and healthy be denied a reward?

but anyway dino biscuits they're probably all made by the same company, even in europe they look the same as ours and seem to have the same chocolate on them which is usually like the chocolate on cadburys chocolate biscuits

Back
Top Bottom