What are you sat on?

Soldato
one of these:

f5fM6.jpg

Herman Miller Aeron, been using this for 3 years now, best money I ever spent. Designed specifically with ergonomics in mind.

IMO, don't buy a cheap £75 viking chair, because not long after you'll start finding it uncomfortable and will want to replace it. Do that a few times and you will have spent the same money as buying an Aeron.

Caporegime
IMO, don't buy a cheap £75 viking chair, because not long after you'll start finding it uncomfortable and will want to replace it. Do that a few times and you will have spent the same money as buying an Aeron.

Amen, I'm on my 3rd chair from them and it's getting uncomfortable now after a year, my next chair is going to be considerably more expensive so my spine isn't destroyed.

Associate
one of these:

http://imgur.com/f5fM6.jpg[/IG]

Herman Miller Aeron, been using this for 3 years now, best money I ever spent. Designed specifically with ergonomics in mind.

IMO, don't buy a cheap £75 viking chair, because not long after you'll start finding it uncomfortable and will want to replace it. Do that a few times and you will have spent the same money as buying an Aeron.[/QUOTE]

that looks like something that might swallow you up if you press the wrong button :D

im sitting on some cheap non adjustable office chair. i should get it replaced, 2 screws fell out :S

Soldato
A Markus from Ikea.
£109.
It's AMAZING.
I have arthritis in my back so I need a decent chair, the Markus provides lumbar support (it's basic, but it'll do) and is full length (it gives you a cushiony bit for your head - and I'm 6'1..

Downsides?
My cat loves it and thinks that it is his new, awesome, bed.

Verdict - Buy it.

Associate
For those sitting on a sofa, what kind of table are you using for the screen? Unless it's a laptop, I guess you have it on your lap, but I am interested if there are any desktop users sitting on a sofa.

I kindof have both. I'm typing on my laptop balanced on the arm of the sofa, but use my TV as a screen for media centre/streaming stuff. The TV is on a table. So not very exciting.

Aod

Aod

Soldato
A Markus from Ikea.
£109.
It's AMAZING.
I have arthritis in my back so I need a decent chair, the Markus provides lumbar support (it's basic, but it'll do) and is full length (it gives you a cushiony bit for your head - and I'm 6'1..

Downsides?
My cat loves it and thinks that it is his new, awesome, bed.

Verdict - Buy it.

agreed. i've never felt a chair better.

Aod

Aod

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom