What Body Wash / Shower Gel do you use?

Soldato
Or you’ve become nose blind to it :p

Same here though, E45 emollient is excellent at keeping my skiing moisturised and hydrated, otherwise I’m itchy 24/7 with soap :( The only soap I can tolerate is Nivea Sensitive and some of the sanex stuff.
No way, I used the same test when I stopped wiping my **** and no one's complained :p

Soldato
OP
I use head and shoulders or any non branded equivalent for head, shoulders and everywhere else.

The zinc or whatever it is that prevents dandruff also works on removing dead skin anywhere else so I come out feeling like a new man.

I thought that you might have been joking but you're not as i've just tried it and it's really nice. :)

Permabanned
Whatever is on the side or I have left over from Christmas.

We have some Original source minty, some Nivea stuff, some lacura and a couple lynx shower gels in the cupboard.

Soldato
I done that many times :D

But i don't seem to get these anymore (Actually i don't get any Christmas or Birthday presents anymore :( )
Now I'm sad :(

If it makes you feel better I get
Socks
Boxers
Shower packs
Sweets (Turkish delight, fruit jellies and toffeefee)
And my big present was a case of crunchynut cornflakes :cool:

Soldato
I love getting socks for christmas, means I don't need to buy my own.

I tend to use original source or imperial lather shower gels more than anything else.

I stay away from Lynx as the deodorants make my skin react so I don't trust them to make a decent shower gel either.

Back
Top Bottom