What book are you reading...

Soldato
Just started the Mistborn Trilogy, have been reading the Spinward Fringe books on my kindle too, they're fun even though they're in dire need of proof-reading.

Associate
Just started the Mistborn Trilogy, have been reading the Spinward Fringe books on my kindle too, they're fun even though they're in dire need of proof-reading.

Mistborn Trilogy was truly excellent it just kept gathering pace the whole way through a real page turner. The endig had me genuinely stumped too :D

Soldato
Postwar: A History of Europe Since 1945
And my bed-time reading is Andy McNab - Remote Control.

Yes, I always have 2 books on the go. I cannot read a new book in bed, otherwise I would just read it all night and forget to sleep!

I have just finished the latest Terry Pratchett one, which was enjoyable. But not as epic as his earlier ones.

Associate
No No No!

It's brilliant reading the second one and seeing how the places and people are connected.

Slap yourself :p

Ha I already have done that! To be honest I borrowed 'World at War' from a guy at work and hadn't heard of the first one until I done some research as I was enjoying it so much.

Soldato
Recently finished The Secret History by Donna Tartt, i really enjoyed it. I am just about to start A Wild Sheep Chase by Haruki Murakami

Oh, and i am a couple of chapters in to The Crow Road by Iain Banks and it seems alright

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom