What book are you reading...

Soldato
Working my way through Bernard Cornwell's 'Sharpe' books.
Currently on Sharpe's Trafalgar, only the fourth book, so he's just a lowly Ensign.
Brilliant series.

Associate
Working my way through Bernard Cornwell's 'Sharpe' books.
Currently on Sharpe's Trafalgar, only the fourth book, so he's just a lowly Ensign.
Brilliant series.

Ah that's the last book I read....it's great. I started reading the sharpe series but have got a little side tracked after reading that...at the moment reading "under an English heaven" by Robert Radcliffe. It's about B17s stationed in Suffolk, the horrors the pilots face and the English interacting with the Americans. It's very good. Howwever, I'm only reading it because it was given to me, otherwise I would be carrying on with Sharpe.

Associate
Just finished American Psycho which I really enjoyed, although I probably won't read it again!

Now reading Seven Deadly Sins by Corey Taylor. Not sure about it yet, am hoping his style settles down a bit but then again, it is Corey Taylor so maybe it wont....

Also just started The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson. Talk about throwing you in at the deep end in an unfamiliar world!! I think I am going to really like this, but it's slow going as always in a new rich environment with loads of implied history.

Caporegime
Currently reading Blackwater, the rise of the worlds most powerful mercenary army, by Jeremy scahill. Fascinating insight into the private security firm founded by right wing christian fundamentalist Eric prince. How the firm was deployed in iraq and the controversial events it was involved in during that conflict.

Soldato
On Sunday I finished last book from 'Ryanverse' series by Tom Clancy. Gonna miss Jack Ryan after spending past year or so reading his stories.

Started Game of Thrones last night.

Soldato
In a bout of nostalgia I'm currently going through Adventures of Tom Sawyer, rather interesting reading it after all those years particularly as I read it in a different language as a kid.

Back
Top Bottom