What cars scream 'chav' to you?

Soldato
Soldato
The matt black with black on black on black Range Rover I saw this morning. If the thing wasn't decked out in that way, wouldn't be an issue. It's the spec/random **** people put on their car that makes it into a chavmobile.

15 owners!! :O holy moly! that's been passed around....

Rogered more times than a Copper's radio. I've never seen an example as bad as that before. :D

Soldato
That RS6 is pretty much scrap. MOT failure and the gearbox has issues. Not even made it to 100k miles either.

Last edited:
Soldato
Engine probably shagged as well tbh.

With the amount of money it would cost to fix up you might as well just a buy a working RS6 :p

Last edited:
Caporegime
My mate bought a 2002 (i think) fully loaded, almost every extra Range Rover for £4k last year. I told him he was mad. It cost £5000 to keep it on the road the first year and he quickly passed it on as a loss and got something sensible.

Associate
I don't think there's anything chavvy about Audi RSs. No doubt some are driven by undesirables, but I wouldn't say overwhelmingly so at all. If you're going to include them you might as well just say 'any prestigious German car'.

Caporegime
I don't think there's anything chavvy about Audi RSs. No doubt some are driven by undesirables, but I wouldn't say overwhelmingly so at all. If you're going to include them you might as well just say 'any prestigious German car'.

True I should have specified "older". I see quite a few now they are affordable and almost always with black alloys and tinted blacked out windows.

Usually the numberplates are illegal as well, a dead giveaway.

I suppose thats the issue. No matter how good a car was to begin with, a lot end up been driven around by chavs. Some cars like the Saxo are an automatic chav car though.

Some makes/models avoid this though. I have yet to see a chav Aston Martin but I am sure there will be one somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom