What did you do to your bike today?

Associate
OP
picked up my new seat bolts today. Both of my last ones vibrated themselves loose and when I went to hang off for a roundabout the seat came with me.. which was interesting.

dsb

dsb

Associate
go try a triumph explorer as well, don't stick with a specific brand for that style of bike. I have heard that triumph are **** at giving decent prices for trade ins.

Associate
Tried to set my cam chain tensioner correctly *again*. I've tried like 3 times now :(

It either ends up too loose (extreme clatter at idle) or too loose (whines like crazy at speed). I tried it a slightly different way this time and now it just seems to clatter a tiny bit at idle, so fingers crossed. Too wet and miserable to attempt anything else (I've ridden it of course!)

Soldato
Nice thread. As today is so early, I'll show what I did yesterday, which was play with my new GoPro -

I've used a cheapo Action Cam 3 HD until now and the quality of the GoPro Hero 2 has blown me away. Even the sound is pretty amazing, no wind noise even at... very fast speeds.

Today is a ride with friends into the Cotswolds.

Associate
Went for a ride, bought some new cleaner and gave the bike a quick hose down and wash.

Its only 6 months old and still needs some TLC, need a bit of T-cut on bits and polishing.

dsb

dsb

Associate
Filled it up with petrol, went for a blast with the Mrs to Virginia Waters. Lots of Sunday drivers on the roads.

Back
Top Bottom