What did your teacher/s say you was going to be?

Soldato
cheets64 said:
Im gonna get banned for this but **** off :rolleyes:

I take it your family was never put through bullying, the point that your sister was so unstable and she wanted to end her life for years, if it wasnt for my parents to force the school into making her change class and sorting out the scum, I wouldnt be on this forum.

Infact I dont even need to justify it, you took it on your own to point out my spelling mistake, congrats.

dude it was the guy before me that moaned at your spelling. I just wanted to know what happened cause i couldnt understand it.

Actually i was bullied at primary school and can remember when my dad was actually shouting at me.......i was confused but i evetually explained all he went and sorted out the ***** of a teacher who was singling me out and all sorts. Got abuse at high school but i learned to ignore it/sort it out ;)

I had to deal with my mate cuttin his wrists cause of it aswell.

I wasnt bullied as such at secondary school but was getting annoyed by a boy on the way home every few days. Ended up snapping,to my brother surprise, and walking towards him and his gang of about 40 watchers......smashin heads on the ground,kicked him in the face.......kicks him in the jewels and so on...he never did that again.

Last edited:
Permabanned
OP
Jonny ///M said:
dude it was the guy before me that moaned at your spelling. I just wanted to know what happened cause i couldnt understand it.

Sorry, I just lost it and looked up from the post above me and saw your username.

And I was aiming at post but he only saw a bit of my post

calnen said:
***!
If you're going to make a post criticising someone's grammar, at least read through to check your own...

Last edited:
Soldato
My English teacher and form tutor in High School told me that I would never be a teacher. Not ever, and especially not in a complex area as English, Maths or Science.

I believed him, too. I never imagined or even wanted to be a teacher. Now, 6 years on, I'm moving to China to be an English teacher.

I'd love to get back in-touch with him and talk about the job, as he was very good at it. :)

Soldato
Phate said:
were you ever good at english? now i no my spelling and grammer is terrible but its "What did your teacher/s say you WERE going to be?

its so damn annoying when people say we was instead of we were, also when people pronounce "H" as "hach" and not "ach"

It's know not no. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones... :rolleyes:

Soldato
By year 11 at school... teachers were saying I was a waste of skin :o

But I prooved them wrong... now im a Nursery Nurse working with 3 year olds :p So I get to be a child all over again :D

Soldato
A high school teacher of mine told me I would be very happy colour'er-in'er (I doodled on everything and constantly coloured it all in instead of paying any attention)

College tutor said I should be a author :)

Associate
told me i would end up sweeping the streets...... how amusing that i earn 4 times more then her now :o

i hated teachers , on one of my reports the philosophy teacher wrote

"hasnt turned up since christmas" and i was like i was frikkin there :eek:

Associate
When doing A' levels my teachers questioned whether I was suitable for a university education.
I am now Head of Science at a secondary school of over 1000 pupils, I hope that their judgement was wrong!!

Cheers, PeterT.

Back
Top Bottom