What did your teacher/s say you was going to be?

Tru

Tru

Soldato
No teacher ever told me what I was going to be (except my father, he always told me 'you'll be sorry'), I think they all knew I would end up bumming around, paying scant regard to financial security.

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
That i would end up in jail. :(
Wierd how things work out as i had my deputy headmaster removed off the bench at a magistrates court i appeared at once. He was a judge :eek:
I explained that him having me as a pupil for 5 years would influence him in not a positive way. :p They swapped him for a beak from another court and procedures continued. :)
Shame that they were correct and couldn't have more influence on me. I was a proper wrong'un and Not proud of it at all.
I would actually like to make contact with a few of them to show how i have changed my ways over the last ten years. I think the last thing they heard of me was that i was wanted for armed robbery.
Very embarrassing and Very regrettable. All i can say is that i lead a Very honest and honorable life now.

Soldato
I remember my Mum telling me how she bumped into my former A-Level Chemistry teacher (Mrs Kuzniar) whilst shopping and telling her that I was off to Uni to study Chemistry. Mrs K laughed out loud and really p***ed my Mum off. Jump ahead 7 years and I sent Mrs K and nice note...as Dr Bottrill (BSc, PhD). Revenge really is best served cold.

Associate
checjb said:
I remember my Mum telling me how she bumped into my former A-Level Chemistry teacher (Mrs Kuzniar) whilst shopping and telling her that I was off to Uni to study Chemistry. Mrs K laughed out loud and really p***ed my Mum off. Jump ahead 7 years and I sent Mrs K and nice note...as Dr Bottrill (BSc, PhD). Revenge really is best served cold.

rofl skillz my friend :cool:

Tru

Tru

Soldato
checjb said:
Surely, if she was your A-Level teacher, she was the catalyst (lol) for your academic achivements and should be given credit?

Associate
sjohal2006 said:
A stock trader or something to do with shares.. im only 14 though :o

thats pretty specific for a 14 year old , how on earth can she come to that conclusion? good at maths = accountant , good at english = journalist perhaps , good at science = doctor perhaps where does stocks come from :p

*s

Permabanned
Right, Im good at both Maths and English (They tell me), got highest levels etc in my recent sats..

Erm, they all think I keep my self up to date with world affairs/read the news a lot, inc the tech news (Of course :p ) ... Im intrested in making money, they came up with that..

Soldato
I suppose I should give her some credit but the fact of the matter is that I applied myself fully during my degree and found a real talent for chemistry that she never identified or nurtured.
/swell-head

Soldato
I was always supposed to be a Mathematician or Scientist, and I'm just about to go start my degree in Chemical Engineering, so I've not strayed too far off the path. Unless I find one (or two) great guitar player(s), bass player and keyboard player, and we play music for the rest of our lives! :p

Associate
Everyone who was doubted by their teachers would probably have been doubted with good reason, if your teacher said you would be a failure it's probably because you didn't try. I don't understand why you would throw it back in their face?

It's like the Notorious B.I.G song where he says "This is for all the teachers who said I'd never amount to nothing." He wouldn't have if he wasn't so looking he would've been a failure if he hadn't became a rapper.

Back
Top Bottom