1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you make of this error? :(

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by Pulsedriver, 3 May 2006.

1. Pulsedriver

Mobster

[​IMG]

Faulty memory?

I've just taken one stick of Ballistix out and RMA'd it because its faulty, but this one thats in there now, I ran for 8 hours and no errors came up.

I've tried @ 2.6V + 2.8V at just standard timings nothing overclocked.

2. Admiral Huddy

Caporegime

I've read that a few times and you aren't making much sense??? If you are running this for 8 hours and getting no errors, then what is the problem? Are you saying that you are getting this message from the remaining stick or is it the replacement?

3. Pulsedriver

Mobster

Hi mate,

What I meant is, the faulty stick has been taken out and sent back to Crucial to be replaced.

And the remaining stick in there, I checked in memtest for 8 hours the other day, and it gave no errors.

BUT, I was wondering if the screen shot I posted is showing that it IS indeed faulty?

4. lee87

Mobster

I used to get this error a lot, it was a problem with windows. I reformated and it fixed it.

5. Pulsedriver

Mobster

This is a new build, only Installed windows XP SP2 last week.

6. mtjdavis

Gangster

Had a similar problem, i just reinstalled windows and took the memory in and out and it was fine.