what do you take for lunch at work?

Soldato
who "takes" lunch?

I do because its a damn sight cheaper than buying it for around a fiver everyday and its also healthier!

I generally cook a bit of extra chicken the night before and have it in a few wholemeal baps or pitta breads with some lettuce or if I don't have any chicken I'll have some tuna. I'll also take in an apple, banana and oat bar for snacks! :)

Soldato
2 X Sarnies, As in 4 slices of bread + fillings, usualy either meat + salad or sausages.

1x Yoghurt
1x Sausage Roll/Pastry type thing
1x Sugar goodness, cookie, doughnut, etc

Jcb33 :D.

Associate
Today i have 2 chicken, bacon, stilton and mayo sandwiches. Plus some seabrooks beef crisps, ohhhh and a twix left over from yesterday. What a nice surprise. :D and look at that it's lunch time :D

Caporegime
People that don't want to be fat and ripped off.

So I'm fat and being ripped off?

No, I'm a perfectly normal weight, quite physically fit, and I enjoy eating what I do. Amazingly I do this thing called EXERCISE when I'm not at work, rock climbing, cycling, swimming, that sort of thing.

If I enjoy it, I'm not being ripped off, and I certainly don't miss the money.

Soldato
So I'm fat and being ripped off?

No, I'm a perfectly normal weight, quite physically fit, and I enjoy eating what I do. Amazingly I do this thing called EXERCISE when I'm not at work, rock climbing, cycling, swimming, that sort of thing.

If I enjoy it, I'm not being ripped off, and I certainly don't miss the money.

Its relative isnt it, it depends on how good your canteen is. How much you earn, and how much free time you have to do exercise.

I have a **** canteen, its overpriced. I dont get paid a lot and I rarely have time to exercise outside of work.

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm really lucky, I get my lunch for free.

Today I had breaded Haddock, chips, asparagus and cucumber
Yesterday I had roast beef, yorkshire pudding, veg, roast potatoes and gravy...

Yummy

Soldato
Depends if i'm on days or nights.

Days: Nearlly always Sandwiches made from home and buy a bag of Crisps from the vending machine.

Nights: A mixture of Sarnies and ready meals depending if I can be bothered to make said sarnies when I get up lol!

Back
Top Bottom