what do you take for lunch at work?

Soldato
same thing every single day which is a white roll and butter with southern fried chicken and bacon and a carton of orange sukie :) .

I go into Centra everyday to get the above and the ladies serving never have to ask what I want lol. People ask me if I ever get bored and the simple answer is, no, I stick to what I like.

Associate
Ham, mustard & tomato sandwiches and I'll stick some crisps in as well. Been having them everyday for a few months now, still nothing I want to replace them with so they'll be on the menu for the forseeable future. Before that it was mackerel sandwiches.

Edit: Forgot about the yogurt and snack size chocolate bar. Banana, orange & apple as well at various parts of the day.

Soldato
quadruple espresso and a biscotii

in all seriousness.

Waitrose stonebaked roll + 1 slice fully roasted ham or pate = heaven

roll 45p,
ham 1.50 doe 3 slices(ish) from deli counter

lovely lunch for about a pound

Soldato
Varies.
Sometimes I buy lunch out, anywhere between a gourmet pie or a burger from a chip van.
If I take it I buy fresh baguettes from the bakery and fill with something decent, lots of salad on top. Always make it good though, pastrami, prosciutto, provelone, pepperoni. Little oregano or chilli vinegar in that badboy and some salad and it's god tier.

I did for a while take homemade soup and a couple of rolls, cooked it on a camping stove but I stopped that when the gas cannister started leaking in my van.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom