Zip

Soldato
I like the look of this front bumper :)

aero_03.jpg

The price is 322GBP

http://rayswheels.co.jp/indexe.html

Soldato
Nimzicki said:
Then click on the picture in the link that shows it painted and fitted to a car?
roger that, i just clicked on the main pic to enlarge it.
looks ok but it looks like the type of part that has to be in keeping with the rest of the kit fitted to the car.

@drexel:-
isn't it possible to have a mould made of your current spoiler and reproduced?

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
OP
Zip said:
I like the look of this front bumper :)

aero_03.jpg

The price is 322GBP

Agreed, thet is a nice front end, but it really needs the whole kit for it to work.

The_Dark_Side said:
@drexel:-
isn't it possible to have a mould made of your current spoiler and reproduced?

Yes it is, and it is another option I'm considering.

Soldato
DreXeL said:
Yes it is, and it is another option I'm considering.
well, i'm sure when you bought the car you posted that you really liked the look of it so as long as making a mould isn't silly money then it gives you an option.
put it this way, if another identical bumper to yours was available for sensible money, would you buy it? or are you specifically looking to change the look of the car?

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
OP
The_Dark_Side said:
put it this way, if another identical bumper to yours was available for sensible money, would you buy it? or are you specifically looking to change the look of the car?

Yes I would, and funnily enough one did come up, haven't heared from the guy though so I think he has sold it :(

One thing that is swaying me towards the one I posted is the nice big opening at the front. My current bumper has a fairly small opening, and my intake and water temps can get pretty high on the track. That one would provide much better airflow.

Zip

Zip

Soldato
DreXeL said:
My current bumper has a fairly small opening, and my intake and water temps can get pretty high on the track. That one would provide much better airflow.

If you do get it remolded then maybe you can get them to make a slight adjustment to make the opening bigger to let the car breath more :)

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
OP
Found this kit:

Click.

Not everyones taste, but I really like it. Unlike the Veilside kit it actually flows nicelywith the lines ofthe Rex. Price is good too, although shipping would be pretty astronomical. Tempted to leave it till the winter and go for that kit......

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
OP
Gilly said:
How can you be bothered about keeping the flowing lines with that dirty 'orrible spoiler? :p

That last one looks OK, but I prefer the one in the OP.

That spoiler will either be going completely, or being replaced with something more curvy, in carbon.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
OP
The kit works out at less than £350 at the current exchange rate. That is a bloody bargain. Any idea what the shipping cost would be anyone?

Don
Love it Drex, would look really nice on the rex. It's a blank canvas too, so you can do what you want to it. Some nicely done inscriptions too (drift car bumper e.t.c) done with the paint would look nice, rather than the ducktape mods :D

Back
Top Bottom