What exactly is that feeling?

Soldato
ElRazey said:
Adrenalin rush iirc, it sets your body into an alert mode, tense up your muscle, hearing is improved (kinda like by 10%+) and part of the physical changes is the hair raising experience

Hold on, no braggin, proper information... what have you done with ElRazey?

ElRazey said:
No matter how great that feeling is, it cant beat the feeling of "bursting a nut" during sex. IMO that's the bestest feeling ever! Nothing beats that.

Oh nope, there he is.

Soldato
gord said:
Hold on, no braggin, proper information... what have you done with ElRazey?

Oh nope, there he is.

Still here! lol, i think there are many side to me than just what you think. never judge a movie by its book.

EDIT
I wasnt bragging there though....?

Last edited:
Suspended
its the feeling you get just before a 'state of euphoria' (so i was told) You get tears of happiness, body tenses up and you sort of feel like melting, -in a really good way.

Apparently its what people try to achieve by taking ecstacy, as its just about the best feeling in the world. I have had this a couple of times (without drugs) one of these moments was to a live PA version of Lost witness -happiness happening, but my hair stands on end to quite a lot of music

Soldato
I love this feeling :)

I get it a surpring amount, usually from listening to music that I associate with positive memories.

Step by step guide of how to recreate:::

Go see faithless in concert, and wait for "We come one" - bloody marv!

Soldato
Music is one of the best ways to get it and you can intensify it if your thinking about something with a positive emotion attached, i can sometimes do it at will as well and also get a few other good sensations but generally music is by far the best way because you can associate them with a tune you like.

Suspended
Radiation said:
Music is one of the best ways to get it and you can intensify it if your thinking about something with a positive emotion attached, i can sometimes do it at will as well and also get a few other good sensations but generally music is by far the best way because you can associate them with a tune you like.

dont know why but "the mars volta" tracks really do it for me. in fact listening to Son Et Lumiere look what just happened

IMG_0296.jpg

call me a girl if you want, but i dont care, it feels good. just like trying from laughter i suppose

Suspended
geeza said:
dont know why but "the mars volta" tracks really do it for me. in fact listening to Son Et Lumiere look what just happened

IMG_0296.jpg

call me a girl if you want, but i dont care, it feels good. just like trying from laughter i suppose

It made a chunk of your iris go red?

NO MEDICAL THREADS :mad:

Back
Top Bottom