What film did you watch last night?

Associate
The Dark Knight - First time watching, always thought it was hype because heath ledger died and i hated some of nolans other work (inception mainly), but it really suprised me thought it was fantastic, this is his best film by far that ive seen, and heath ledger was absolutely amazing as the joker.

Gonna watch batman begins tommorow night, let that one slip under my radar aswell.

Soldato
The Sting (1973). Awesome con man/hustler with Paul Newman and Robert Redford. 8/10

edit: just realised my name gives away the fact that I like these guys - still, watch it though! ;)

Soldato
Despicable me - Really enjoyable. :)
The Lion King - Disneys golden classic
The Town - Missed the end, but what I saw was good.
Megamind - Great film. Not as constantly funny as some but it was cleverly done
Leon - Stunning film

Caporegime
Buried

Easily the most depressing film i've ever seen! Very good mind.

I was so looking forward to this as im a big Ryan Reynolds fan but i found it disappointing...i mean a movie thats 90mins+ of some guy trapped in a wooden box isnt exactly oscar winning stuff...it was ok though...not something id watch again to be perfectly honest.

Watched i spit on your grave last night...average movie....nothing really shocking tbh. Also watched Paranormal activity 2 which i thought was complete trash...not half as scary as the first one...depressing to see that they will be making a 3rd one:(.

Planning to watch Unstoppable with Denzil Washington tonight....seen it already but fancy seeing it again.

Back
Top Bottom