What foods won't you eat?

Soldato
Don't like fish, went through a phase of not eating any veg except sweetcorn and grudgingly carrots as I was practically force fed them =/
now I'll eat most things, minus fish, I like prawns/scampi etc, but regular fish is vile.

my brother still hasn't grown out of his anti veg phase and eats pretty much just meat and carbs (potatos/pasta etc

one other thing I'm not keen on, oranges, but this was due to a childhood memory of being ill and tasting/smelling orange for a week. I can eat/drink orange flavoured things, but just not oranges (of any variety)

Soldato
Sweet potato and low quality meat/ eggs.

Mushrooms. I'm at the top of the food chain, why would I eat fungus.
Because it tastes good and it's natural?

I like to eat fussy eaters though, mmm, tastes like close mindedness.

Last edited:
Associate
Egg ive never ever wanted to try it but will eat stuff thats made with egg ofc just egg itsefl i wont touch, and thats about it really.

I'm sure there are a few things i just would'nt want to try like oisters but yeah for me the big nono is just egg lol.

Soldato
I'll eat or try almost everything, I'm not too keen on celery but it will eat it. I've never plucked up the courage to eat tentacles or the mini octopuses you get in seafood dishes, but that's not to say I won't try one day :)

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Sunday dinners.

Used to have them every day until I was about 5.. then I just went off them :confused:

Associate
food3p.jpg

missus took these pics whilst in china recently, bit scary.

foods.jpg

apparently the scorpions were ok but the silkworms were bloody awful...:D

Last edited:
Soldato
Non-negotiable hated foodstuffs are brocolli, sprouts and apple sauce. The main reason for not liking apple sauce is that it is usually served with a pork based sunday lunch and I have a natural aversion to mixing sweet and savoury stuff on the same plate. Sprouts are just repugnant mush, yeah I know the ones I was brought up on as a kid probably weren't cooked right, but I'm not prepared to risk it. I will always do a comedy fingers crucifix when we goes past the frozen sprouts in Tesco. Brocolli is just strange. Never ever had aspargus so don't know if I would like it or not, but just going on looks makes me think you would be betting stringy bits out of your teeth all night. Similarly, I like runner beans as long as you don't even up with a mouthful of string.

Back
Top Bottom