What foods won't you eat?

Associate
I wont touch:-

Raw celery
Cold Salads (freshly picked is devine, chilling takes away all flavor)
Olives
Courgettes
Marmite
Rice on its own. Rice needs some sort of sauce or binding agent. Salad creme works best normally.

My bro had a really weird fussy eating period when he wouldnt eat the ends of sauages. They would be cut off and put to one side of the plate.
Hes doubley weird too, he LOVES marmite. It wasnt uncommon to see him eat it by the spoonful. When he went to Aus, we had to ship marmite over there. Their vegemite isnt as good apparently.

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
Eggs - was allergic as a child so never ate them growing up... probably not allergic now but just can't bear the smell or consistency :( shame though - would love mushroom and cheese omlettes.

Olives

Seafood - doesn't agree.

BB x

Soldato
Won’t eat any curry dish, in fact I won’t touch any Indian food at all.
Chip shop curry is out.
Parsnips and turnips
Cabbage
Raisins and sultanas, meaning anything with these in it I won’t touch
Cheese sauces, bread sauces, brown sauce, any salad dressings, coleslaw, potato salad in fact most sauces and dressings.

Turkish delight – yuck.!!
Chilli con carnie, or any overly spicy dish.
Fish pie, chicken and mushroom pie if it has white sauce
Any white sauce dish, oh and bread sauce.

I’m a very picky eater at times….

But I do eat veg and salads etc…. Its mostly dressings and sauces I have problems with.

Soldato
Offal, liver, kidneys, etc. It's not a disgust thing, I just think they taste really strong and I don't like them.

Same goes for cucumber; most folks will say it tastes of water, but to me it's a very, very strong taste and it just ruins anything it's in or has been near.

I've got a mate who is the same with melon.

Soldato
Thought of somethings else. Mayo, salad cream and most salad dressings that contain similar things.

:D Thought I was the only one, can't stand mayo..!! urgh. horrid stuff. I mean, every single place you go to get a pre made dodgy sandwich when you're out has mayo. I mean a pre made sandwich is bad enough I guess, but when you're hungry anything will do, but with Mayo..

no thank you. Rather go hungry.

Associate
Very few things, if anything, that I won't eat. Things I don't really like are olives, artichokes. However if olives are on a pizza or something, i'd just chow down.

Pretty sure I had some nachos recently (nachos, chicken, cheese, jalapenos) with olives on, and I just nommed through.

Man of Honour
Something's don't fill me with joy before trying them, but I'll try them anyway. I was a bit apprehensive when trying eel and steak tarare. Just because the thought of it. But both are amazing delicious. everyone should try steak tartar, I can't describe how darn good his dish is.

Oh yeah forgot marmite. Disgusting stuff but I'll still eat it if served.

Man of Honour
Won’t eat any curry dish, in fact I won’t touch any Indian food at all.
Chip shop curry is out.
Parsnips and turnips
Cabbage
Raisins and sultanas, meaning anything with these in it I won’t touch
Cheese sauces, bread sauces, brown sauce, any salad dressings, coleslaw, potato salad in fact most sauces and dressings.

Turkish delight – yuck.!!
Chilli con carnie, or any overly spicy dish.
Fish pie, chicken and mushroom pie if it has white sauce
Any white sauce dish, oh and bread sauce.

I’m a very picky eater at times….

But I do eat veg and salads etc…. Its mostly dressings and sauces I have problems with.

God, I hope you don't enjoy eating. You are throwing away so many good tasty dishes. No indian :eek:

Soldato
The OP asked 2 different questions, won't and don't :p I'll eat anything if I'm given it except Avacado or something with more than one egg. Avacado makes me sick and I'm intolerant to egg so I'm OK with one but more than that is too much.

Things I don't like (as I said I will eat them if given but I don;t like them):
Coconut
Liver (dislike the texture only so pate is fine.... in fact I love it)
Olives (but I love olive oil)
Celery (man it's just grim)
Pears (dislike the texture only so puree etc is fine)

I think that's it and to be fair that's pretty good as I'm pretty well travelled and have tried a lot of foods.

Soldato
Theres nothing I WONT eat to be honest...

There are afew things I dont particularly like such as brocolli but I could eat it or at least try it if it was cooked in a differant way.

Back
Top Bottom