What foods won't you eat?

Caporegime
How can one call himself "not fussy" and then go on a make a list of things he won't eat? Not because it is out of the realm of our society's perception of edible foods (As the English don't really eat insects), foods that are considered nutritionally healthy, fresh and nice by majority of the public. He/she chooses not to eat these foods, seafood, vegetables...etc.

Sorry, that is fussy.

There are food that I prefer over others given a choice, sure, but not to a point where i out right refuse to eat it.

Last edited:
Soldato
There are a lot of picky, picky people in this thread, but no pears? :confused:

And here was me thinking girls would put the blokes to shame ;)

n
To be fair considering all the foods I've ever eaten that's a pretty short list. Bear in mind also that I said I don't like them but will eat them :p

Soldato
God, I hope you don't enjoy eating. You are throwing away so many good tasty dishes. No indian :eek:

I eat food so as I can continue to live.... Food for me is just fuel. I do dine out, and enjoy it, but it can be a struggle at times to get something I can eat from the menu...

Nowadays though, restaurants can be quite accommodating, and will take off sauces etc if you ask them nicely.. Wasn’t due to poor upbringing, mum would try and introduce things like beetroot into rubhard crumble, so I’d get nutrients, until a few years ago I wouldn’t eat warm apples, so wouldn’t eat apple pie.. But now I do. So in time I might even get to eat Indian. I mean, I wouldn’t touch Chinese till about 6 years ago. Now I eat a lot of Chinese, and believe it or not…. I didn’t start eating pizza till I was in my twenties..!! I have trouble with the look of most food, sauces are one of them, cream and white I can’t stand to look at it… I sometimes cringe at fresh cream, forced myself to eat cream and drink milk years ago, managed to find a balance with red sauces… Its really odd, no one can work it out..

As the years have gone by its got better for me, but I do have picky eating habits…

Associate
Almost forgot the most obvious thing I can't eat - anything remotely spicy. It makes me quite ill, stomach cramps, headaches :( I'm not too fussed over the taste of Indian food, so no big loss there, but I love a Thai curry, it sucks!!

Back
Top Bottom