What game(s) do you have 1000Gs? (achivments) (xbox360 users)

Mp4

Mp4

Soldato
I have i total of 10 games for my 360 and yet the most G's i have for 1 game is 715G - Fable 2

What compels one to get 1000 / or max G's (achievements) for a game?

For me i don’t tend to play my heart out at games just to get 1000G’s as you can tell but if they are easy enough then I’ll go out my way to get the extra 10- 30 G’s etc.

Just a random thought while playing Fable2 :)

Associate
The acheivement summary on the xbox really shows how fickle I am with games. I think I've got 20,000 points out of a total 65,000.

The only game I've got the max amount of points on was that Doritos arcade game that was free with a dinosaur chasing a doritos truck.

Soldato
none, i don't find grinding enjoyable, nor do i find a little '100% completion' icon very rewarding. i think the closest i've come is halo 3 (950/ the original 1k or something) and fall out 3 because most of them i achieved on the way.

Soldato
Batman:AA is the only game. And that's because I didn't think the achievements were borign or silly, and I loved the game.

When I look at most achievements, I cringe at the thought of doing some of the stuff, like Ninja Gaiden 2 would require playing the many, many times, using different weapon each time.

And I hate MP achievements. I don't mind if I get them, but I never go out of my way to get achievements in MP, but rather jsut play to have fun. Have had a number of games ruined by people jsut playing to get achievements.

Associate
Including arcade games I think I have about 20 odd that are 100% although a few of them are the Disney ones that are easy to get. I'm not nearly as bad as I was at the start about completing games but I'll but in those extra few hours to finish one if I get close.

Soldato
Oblivion.

And that's it, I have been trying to 100% The Force Unleashed and close to it, almost at the final fight but keep dying :( If pushed I could probably load Assassins Creed up and 100% that, but don't fancy wandering around finding flags and such.

Man of Honour
COD2
COD4
PGR3
Bioshock
Soon Fallout 3

Hmmm, I promised myself I wouldn't do it, but I still did... good thing is they're all good games and I enjoy getting the points!

Back
Top Bottom