1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What happens if an item is out of stock on "This Week Only"?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Roguey, 4 Aug 2006.

1. Roguey

Hitman

hi, im wondering what happens if you order a item which is out of stock on "this week" only? Do you still pay "this week only" price? or would you pay the higher price if the item came into stock after this "week only"?

many thanks,

2. Raymond Lin

Capo Crimine

Use the webnote and ask the shop.

You will get a definitive answer that way.

3. BillytheImpaler

Man of Honour

Then tell us what the answer is. :)

4. iBot

PermaBanned

you pay the TWO price.

But thats unlikely to happen ever as well all know TWO is reallly "We have to many of these"

5. Roguey

Hitman

i didnt want to brother the staff too much, as i know they are very busy. I thought someone here may of knew..

6. Yewen

Capodecina

It is not, its when they can get a good price on something and pass it onto the consumer.

Logic behind most of these offers is people also spend money on other things aswell, like me buying a processor on TWO as it was cheap, then buying the rest of the system to hold it on impulse.

7. Mr. Brightside

Wise Guy

I went to the shop once to buy an Antec Trueblue 480w, long time ago now. It was on this week only but when I got there was out of stock (it was the last day of the offer). I was told I would have to pay the full price when they had more stock (and did).

Hope this helps, null :)

8. Roguey

Hitman

yea it does null, thanks

9. BillytheImpaler

Man of Honour

That makes sense, null, as if it were different people could come in and order a few gross of an item on TWO then expect them to be cheap when they actually come into stock. OcUK would be unable to source so many at such a low price and would consequently lose money on the deal. Losing money through normal retail operation is not good strategy for a business that wants to stay solvent. :D