What have you done to your car today?

Soldato
When I picked the car up, it had only recently been finished.

I’m inclined to believe them as paint/lacquer does take some time to dry. Also, the car itself is very weird in different lighting. It can go from orange to a deep pinky red.

They’re top notch in there so I have no concerns about whether they’d take it back in :)

They even fixed a couple of dents and scratches free of charge for me.

I’m going to assume the lighter panels haven’t darkened since it left the paint shop?

The paint and lacquer were dry long before you brought the car home. The lacquer will continue to harden to a degree, but that’s it. They were hoping you’d become accustomed to it. Hope you’re happy either way.

Soldato
I’m going to assume the lighter panels haven’t darkened since it left the paint shop?

The paint and lacquer were dry long before you brought the car home. The lacquer will continue to harden to a degree, but that’s it. They were hoping you’d become accustomed to it. Hope you’re happy either way.

Only came back from a week away on Sunday - checked yesterday and it hasn’t changed.

It’s booked back in with them to be sorted :)

Soldato
Used some Meguiars Ultimate compound on some black marks on my doors paintwork which wouldn’t come off with wash and wax alone.

It’s great stuff I highly recommend it.

Back
Top Bottom