What is in my garden?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
just a thought.. whats wrong with corners... great a straight line, im giving it a 90 shot of nitro.... im so quick im an alpha male.... omg a corner im deploying my chute... im such a homo...:D

we all have different interests and hobbies, it just so happens that a few of us still retain the hunter gatherer instinct, its just advances in technology that now mean as opposed to chucking spears at it or bludgeoning it to death with a club we can now lob a ton of lead at it and turn it inside out before it even knows were there:D

no offence like......

Associate
yea understood but why does the big cat need killing, if it is even a big cat, what has it done?

I don't have nitrous, bottles are for babies ;)

i dont see the point of running a quater mile in womens clothing .....:D

owww had to do that.. i be happy to try to catch the " beast" but im too much of a pussy to get anyware near it, so after carefull consideration and having heard the recording , it deserves to be spread across the countryside in a hail of lead just for making me mess myself!

Soldato
Well, really, if you are going to hunt the beast, then it is only fair that after the pictures, etc have been taken, you cut it up and eat it. I know some people in this country have a problem with hunting, but if you goto places that have jungles, hunting is seen as a sport. Also, most of the time, the beast is cut up and eaten (either by the hunters or by others).

There is nothing wrong with hunting an animal and eating it. Humans have been doing it since they could stand on 2 legs and wild animals do it every single day, to survive and feed themselves.

What I detest is animals being killed and their carcasses being callously thrown away like rubbish, after the kill (unless of course they are vermin, such as pigeons and rats). If you are going to eat the animal after the kill or are killing an animal for your own self defence (which could be argued in the case of the thread starter), then I see nothing wrong with it.

I think people in this country have got far too used to seeing chicken, lamb, sheep, cattle and pig meat, nicely wrapped up in cling film in a supermarket for far too long that they have actually forgotten that these animals were alive at one point but had to sacrifice their lives to feed us. We are top of the food chain and killing animals has nothing to do with being alpha male. Get used to it.

Soldato
John Stalvern waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were demons in the base. He didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to Cernel Joson were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
John was a space marine for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the spaceships and he said to dad "I want to be on the ships daddy."
Dad said "No! You will BE KILL BY DEMONS"
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the space station base of the UAC he knew there were demons.
"This is Joson" the radio crackered. "You must fight the demons!"
So John gotted his palsma rifle and blew up the wall.
"HE GOING TO KILL US" said the demons
"I will shoot at him" said the cyberdemon and he fired the rocket missiles. John plasmaed at him and tried to blew him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.
"No! I must kill the demons" he shouted
The radio said "No, John. You are the demons"
And then John was a zombie.

Associate
OP
Sorry for no post recently

On Saturday night a group of us got together and went in

We had with us a dog, night vision, and a landrover with search light...

We got the landrover to go to the opposite side of the woods to search for anything we may chase out. The dog was on a lead with the guy with night vision in front.

Well we went from end to end and found nothing, and there was no noise that night either.

I havent heard the breathing since. However my nearest neighbour whos dog we took in on Sat said that his dog has been spooked recently and constantly barking in the middle of the night. He also claimed to have seen something running through the woods but didnt recognise it.

So if anything does turn up I will let you know.

Oh nearly forgot to mention about my sand trap. I got prints on it and the food was gone... but they were my my blimin own cat prints!!

Soldato
And so the mysetry goes on....I like what the neighbour said makes the story a lot more spooky again.

Would it be possible to leave a camera running in a camouflaged box in the wood?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom