What is in my garden?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
OK, tell us more about the rats. Are there a lot? Bearing in mind you live in the woods, these are not ordinary rats, but are big, well-fed, wild rats; correct?

How do you intend to deal with these rats? An idea might be to get the game keeper round with a big gun, to shoot them, right between the eyes. :)

Soldato
I havent heard it for ages now, so I guess its done a runner

mind you we have now got rats!!

How do you know they are rats?

How do you know the previous thing wasnt rats?

How do you know the rats arnt involved with the thing in your garden?

How do you know its not a giant rat conspiracy?

Roland Rat is in your garden?!

Soldato
Stovies if you hear it again can you go into the woods with night vision and sneak up near whatever it is, quickly turn the light on and take a pic for everyone? :).

Oh, dont forget to take a shotgun just incase :).

Soldato
I'm going to have to call shenanigans i'm afraid.

I'm not a particularly masculine bloke. I'm scared by a lot of things. Being alone for one, and Darkness is another. Combine the two and I like to make up scenarios in my head that depict all manner of untimely demise in horrible and messy ways. Basically I scare myself silly in already frightening situations.

But I dont think i'm alone here in saying that *any* legitimate excuse to band together some mates with guns and head out into the woods, is one that any self-respecting bloke would jump at. You wouldn't even need to play it up, and you could leave with the best one liners.

"Honey" *slide-clunk of the rifle* "if i'm not back in a hour, you take this gun... and you come and you rescue me!"

What a hero you would be.

Associate
OP
One rat down (found in attic)

I know their is another rat tho waiting to be caught (new rat hole appeared last night)

No more breathing sounds in the woods tho. Another friend listened to the sound and is certain it was a young owl. Never know for sure now I guess.

Associate
Never know for sure now I guess.

Good. I don't ever want to know what it was. What it actually is will never surpass what our imaginations can conjure up. The mystery of Stovies' garden must live on forever. Generations upon generations shall elapse as families pass down the story of the brave Stovies, who took it upon himself to battle the wild forest-dwelling beast that breathed fire and shot acid from it's fingertips, which threatened his home.

Associate
Is it me or does the one top right look like a mouldy ninja turtle?

Reminds me of Danny Devito tbh

devito.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom