• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

What is the Best NVidia 470/480 Manufacturer ?!

Associate
Just a note that nobody seems to have mentioned is that only a few manufacturers warrant the cards cooler to be removed and replaced with WC Blocks or a new heatsink, and im guessing a fermi is gonna want to be cooled better than stock as it gets rather toasty.

Zotac warrant you for removal of the standard heatsink i believe so do EVGA although dont expect to see many EVGA cards in europe in general.

Also after the first batch of fermi vendors will be producing there own PCB's and designs, this is a lot quicker than it usually happens.

Associate
I just registered my 2 evga's gtx470 sc for 10years warrany... not that it means much because I rarely keep GFX more more than 1½ and if I stretch it 2years.

Normally I don't care about the brand, I go for the cheapest card, or in this case the card available. EVGA I haven't had since the 7900GT days, so I figured it was time to try EVGA again.

Back
Top Bottom