What is the most random thing you've bought when come home drunk from the pub?

A toilet. Didn't buy but accumulated on the walk home, from where I don't know.

Put it in a mate's lounge, was used as a seat until the wee hours. In the morning my mate's Dad woke up, assumed the toilet was theirs and told my mate to reinstall the toilet back in the bathroom, he wasn't going to ask any questions as to why it was in the lounge. Just said he needed a dump, and to get on with it sharpish.

Permabanned
Completely misread the title - which is not a surprise bearing in mind that many people on here don't know the difference between bought and brought, anyway, over the years I have accumulated a 4' pepper grinder, a heavy wooden three legged bar stool, several ash trays and a very large yukka plant in a pot.

Soldato
Laptop, first time on ebay thought I'd got it cheap too it was only £200, brand new I even managed a bank transfer too. Never did see that laptop though lol.

Associate
Flatmate of mine bought a PSP when drunk, back when they'd only just come out. Cost him £200+.

Personally I don't tend to buy things, however I did once manage to steal a roll of "Police Line Do Not Cross" tape from the back of a squad car whilst the plods were arresting some other bloke.

Soldato
32 french sticks, they were reduced to 1p each so i had them all. And 1 roll of ductape.
I ductaped them 1 by 1 to my mates car at like 3 in the morning and he had work at 9 oclock the next day :D

The bread car was legendary, I text him the next day at like 2 oclock and offered him some butter, he was not impressed but hadn't taken the bread off and was driving round like some nutjob :D

Last edited:
Soldato
I got a 'weekly shop' from Lidl one morning while still half cut for £5. This consisted of chicken meatballs and random cheap foods that tasted awful.

One of my mates got another one to stop his car at a petrol station and proceeded to purchase all the kinder eggs that they had. There were about 20 or so and the reason he gave was that he was kind of hungry.

Soldato
mate of mine brought a PS3 while hammered, that was a shock when it arrived.

I tend just to find stuff. Found a fair of Ray Ban Aviators stumbling home from the pub on the floor, was ace find although they were rather muddy.

Last thing i found was a no fear cap. Probs will never wear it again but its going in my collection of found stuff :p

Back
Top Bottom