What is the most random thing you've bought when come home drunk from the pub?

Soldato
32 french sticks, they were reduced to 1p each so i had them all. And 1 roll of ductape.
I ductaped them 1 by 1 to my mates car at like 3 in the morning and he had work at 9 oclock the next day :D

The bread car was legendary, I text him the next day at like 2 oclock and offered him some butter, he was not impressed but hadn't taken the bread off and was driving round like some nutjob :D

Lol, sounds like a right bread-case.

I just remembered...

It was a Christmas end-of-term party at my students' union. The DJ was wearing a Santa outfit. Near the end he took it off, as it was an extra layer of clothes for him and he was probably too hot in it. While the strobes were going off, I crept around the DJ booth and nicked the outfit. It was fun walking home wearing it while slaughtered.

Associate
An 8-foot tall empty novelty bottle of champagne which was on display in some club.

It weighed about 15 stone, took two of us to carry it home about a mile and then it wouldn't fit through the front door, so it stayed out in the front garden until it got removed.

Consigliere
I thought this was a thread about BRINGING stuff home etc. like traffic cones...so i'll answer that instead! :p

5 traffic cones,
Monster energy umbrella,
2 beer umbrellas,
1 metal beer keg,
A child's bike,
An old chair,
A hoover,
A double mattress,
An orange roadwork barrier thingy,
A 2m long metal pole from a handrail.

Think that's it. :o

Associate
Completely misread the title - which is not a surprise bearing in mind that many people on here don't know the difference between bought and brought, anyway, over the years I have accumulated a 4' pepper grinder, a heavy wooden three legged bar stool, several ash trays and a very large yukka plant in a pot.

Nothing annoys me in this world quite like people that say brought instead of bought, so annoying, well said!

Soldato
a Pair of cats eyes from the motorway...

... needless to say I didn't buy them.

Oh and also a proper road sign, the one with concrete foundations.

Associate
Last edited:
Associate
Is that perchance, Great Barr/Queslett Asda Dmack?

10524_727466564625_61413217_44095337_3075208_n.jpg

24 hour ASDA and an oven at home = win

Back
Top Bottom