What is the scariest thing that's happened to you?

Permabanned
Gerard said:
:eek:

ELABORATE PLZ!

well, i was walking my neighbours dogs, stopped out side her house whilst my friend went in to get the time and see if id been out long enough (lazy bugger i am...) suddenly the dogs dropped to the floor and scowled whilst backing off me and i felt something that reeeeeeally wasnt nice go through me, cue me running screming home where my mother had to sit with me for 3 hours to get me to stop crying... i left the dogs, didnt even think about them :(

Soldato
Was down in the Lakes or something and walking around a lake, all of a sudden my left leg is in a huge bog (the muddy things, not what you take a dump in). Was in to my waist. Who knows what would have happened if i didnt have my right leg on solid ground...

Was about 11 at the time.

Soldato
megzy said:
My dad attacking me, has to be the scariest moment. I then walked up a main road at half ten at night to go to my friends house, to escape him. :(

Then the realisation that the person I love will never love me the way I love him. :(

id attack you if youd keep on saying "im 16"

Kiddin'

Soldato
megzy said:
Childline is an advice line, doesn't actually sort problems out. Only got two years left so I might as well put up with the ******. ( I refer to going to university).

just smack him with an object and then phone the police and say you were defensive if he trys to hurt you again.

Soldato
Not sure really, i have a few.

Brother coming in after being stabbed

Someone screaming outside our front yard after being stabbed and i thought he would die

Having around 15 people around me every day at school and beating the living crap out of me, kicks, bats, even got shot with pellets. It reached the paper (Daily Mail)

Brother coming in after being whacked across the face with a concrete flag, he got his cheek smashed completly.

All of the above was very scary, and i am just glad life as changed :)

Soldato
Malc said:
The other halfs mum walking in on us, lifting the covers and saying

"what are you doing?" :eek: :mad:

That post made me smile, thanks :)

Happened to me about three times now, although its really 'damn ooooh no' at the time, when i think of it now i think it's so funny.

Associate
Yeah it was last night, I just started laughing, but the missus didn't find it too funny :p

I felt like saying "what do you think we're doing, its not playing ****ing Scrable thats for sure"

Soldato
I fell off the school climbing frame as a kid and after hitting the deck I had no feeling from the waste down for 10 minutes. Pretty scary stuff but as a kid I was much calmer than I would be if it happened today.

It was kind of like my body went into shock then 10 minutes later I got the first feeling back (a sore bum!) then a couple of minutes later I was back walking around.

Back
Top Bottom