What is white privilege?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
It's not a binary choice thought is it. Here's his political compass results, though it seems you've made up your mind already.

https://youtu.be/swhQdq8Vmzc

That's your call but one of the many reasons why people in general are not voting left. By all means keep pushing people away from the centre though.
Over 10 million voted Labour and over 3 million voted Libdems.

The right haS been taken over by extremists. Thats why they look so popular.

Last edited:
Soldato
Oh you've shifted to that have you. So based on the video I linked have you changed your mind or are you going to continue to assert that Sargon is far right rather than ever so slightly right of centre? If so on what basis? Guilt by association?

Permabanned

The right haS been taken over by extremists. Thats why they look so popular.

Yes that is a small percentage of Loons in the Country. Everyone else voted correctly. Those figures will continue to go down from now on.

Can you identify these right wing extremists please p3n1s envy, I’m curious who they are ?

Permabanned
Ok so what is the feeling on this. It’s sky sports ok.

Why are they promoting George Floyd ??#@

So glad I cancelled my subscription. Absolutely zero need for this at any stage now. All the article shows is black representation and black footballers kneeling and black sports personal making stupid comments. How racist towards white sports people and white fans.

Caporegime

So glad I cancelled my subscription. Absolutely zero need for this at any stage now. All the article shows is black representation and black footballers kneeling and black sports personal making stupid comments. How racist towards white sports people and white fans.

Amazing. Can't wait for their documentary on his life and crimes.

Soldato

How can so many companies be so tone deaf, they support the minority thinking so much its like they only get their info from twitter.

Permabanned

Its Sky "Sports" reporting on how "sports" has been affected by the inherent racism in the US and how black athletes are responding. Which bit are you struggling with? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom