What is your favourite mouse?

Associate
i use mmo mice, corsair scimitar
mainly for the extra buttons so i can use them for various volume controls rather than its gaming use
overall though its a decent mouse and my prefered mmo mouse atm
i find the pad more important for gaming now for myself

Permabanned
Had a full day yesterday with the new setup, 6hrs in all and yup Razer Viper is the best mouse i ever owned and i owned a fair few since my CS 1.4a beta days :)

Paired with the Overwatch edition Goliathus speed extended edition which is £29.99 at thier UK gear store its amazing the glides amazing the only gripes are the material makes it look oily after gaming. And the side buttons are in a bad spot on purpose so if you need them they are hard to hit. And 69g of plastic feels super cheap also it feels like a £5 mouse yet cost £69 but the advantage of optical switches is there and my old Gladius from Asus died so this is what im using.

Oh and the best part is this is a NO software mouse! It is true plug and play if you use 400Dpi like me and a lot of other pros :D You simply hit the DPI button until the light glows red and thats all you need. This is Synapse free and polls native at 1000hz also. Next will be the Huntsman Mini which after asking Razer is also native at 1000hz synapse and software free so i am going to uninstall CUE and sell my K65 Rapidfire and complete the best setup ive ever used ever. Highly reccomended if you want Optical plus no software you get a very minimalist setup and save a fee cpu cycles to boot which outshines Corsair.

Associate
I bought a SteelSeries Sensei 8 years ago and it was great for about 5 years until the mouse switches started dying and it would unclick/click on its own while holding it down. It's since been replaced by a Sensei 310 about 3 years ago which is still good as new.

Soldato
I bought a SteelSeries Sensei 8 years ago and it was great for about 5 years until the mouse switches started dying and it would unclick/click on its own while holding it down. It's since been replaced by a Sensei 310 about 3 years ago which is still good as new.
My daily is a Sensei. It's absolutely "perfect" (IMO). I love it.

Associate
My daily is a Sensei. It's absolutely "perfect" (IMO). I love it.
It was the first mouse I bought that I loved. I had an MX518, tried a Corsair M60 or M65... Didn't like them, sent the Corsair back and bought the Sensei and never looked back. I don't think there's a thing I'd change about them!

People are saying the build quality is bad on the 310 but I've had mine for over 2 years now and not a single sign of wear...

Soldato
It was the first mouse I bought that I loved. I had an MX518, tried a Corsair M60 or M65... Didn't like them, sent the Corsair back and bought the Sensei and never looked back. I don't think there's a thing I'd change about them!

People are saying the build quality is bad on the 310 but I've had mine for over 2 years now and not a single sign of wear...
Build quality is one of the best parts of it! It's amazing. So much so I bought a Steel seiries keyboard on the basis of it.

Associate
Build quality is one of the best parts of it! It's amazing. So much so I bought a Steel seiries keyboard on the basis of it.
I'm still using an Apex M800. On my last one the 3 key LED faded so raised a support ticket. A bit of to-and-fro'ing with them and I ended up with a £167 store credit and never had to send my apex back... So I bought another Apex M800 and a Siberia 200 headset for free. This was about 3 years ago now. Still using both.

Associate
You might call me a simple man but i really like my logitech m560. It just fells good in my hand and i use it mostly for office work. I i was gaming then i would probably need a better one, but for now i am really happy.

Soldato
Hate FPS mice, especially the new Swiss cheese type super light ones for people with weak wrists. New Razer Naga pro looks tempting for me.

Wulf

I have the wired version, very happy with it although for smaller hands it might be a bit big. Having said that I've just received my Razer Basilisk Ultimate - wow! easily the best mouse I've tried (and I've tried a few over the years, I seem to horde them) but it's early days yet and I'm still in 'ooh! new shiny!' mode

Back
Top Bottom