What makes you cry?

Soldato
I'm terrible, never actually cry but get that feeling of welling up quite a bit, it's nearly always if i'm watching something on my own.

It's never because something sad happens in a film though, it's always if there is a strong emotion or a connection between two people, doesn't have to be love can be to do with honour or courage etc.

The music always gets me going too, sweeping orchestral strings and a strong emotion and it starts lol

I was watching the alternative ending of the Bourne Identity the other day and could feel myself starting..... :o

Soldato
football. Most notably:

england losing to argentina in 98
utd losing to arsenal in the 05 cup final
utd losing to liverpool and smith getting injured earlier this season

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Norbert666 said:
Eight Below is Green Mile x 50 for soppyness.

If never seen elbow below.
Is it an cartoon or a movie movie?
The last samurai is sad at the end i find :(

What was that film that was out a couple years ago which had every one crying? Some mum or somthing died in it. It might have been finding neverland or somthing like that.
Ive never seen it but most people i know cryed watching it

Soldato
I cry lots. At the moment discovering that my kids have snaffled my bag of Minstrels is bringing close to the brink :(

Films, songs, books, people being nice to me, it can all set me off if I'm in the right (or wrong, depending on which way you look at it) mood.

Soldato
Getting kicked in the balls...

Last time I cried was when I moved out from my mum and dads and into my first house. Think it was the second day and I had just collected the last of my stuff, got to the new house, sat down on the sofa and broke down crying.

Soldato
The last time I cried - and it's brought me close more recently too - was over a bloody woman. For the last three months I've not seen her at all, she's seeing someone else (of course, after claiming the reason she didn't want to have anything to do with me was that she "didn't have the time for a relationship") - which made me feel completely sick when I found out about it - and all it takes is a photo or her name to completely ruin my state of mind.

I suppose I'll get over it eventually. :(

Soldato
I always cry when something dies not matter if it's my CPU, graphics card you name it. :D

There's a 9/11 mp3 on the net of this guy ringing 911 you hear the building start to fall and the guy scream and the line goes dead. That was the most upsetting thing I lisened to online. :(

Soldato
few films have made me cry, My Girl when Mr Culkin dies :(

Notebook is sad, i didnt cry but very sad (the 3 girls i watched it with cried bad though! lol)

Associate
Pebbles said:
I cry lots. At the moment discovering that my kids have snaffled my bag of Minstrels is bringing close to the brink :(

Films, songs, books, people being nice to me, it can all set me off if I'm in the right (or wrong, depending on which way you look at it) mood.

Ditto and you can add tv shows to the list as well :o

Back
Top Bottom