What makes you cry?

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
Norbert666 said:
What's provked this question is the film Sharon and I watched on Saturday night: Eight Below.

Yeah this film made me cry :( so sad. I love malamutes and huskies.. and Paul Walker - yummeh! :D

The last time I welled up was on friday night at Billy Elliot - the dancing was amazing! There was one particular scene though which was very sad.

Such a great show!

BB x

Associate
brocksta said:
why would you cry over penguins? unless its tears of laughter?

I cried everytime one died or was going to die. :( I don't usually cry at things like that but things have been happening at home and I've became more emotional recently.

Soldato
_dogma_ said:
I've been crying quite a lot recently, usually at stupid things, I was crying nearly all the way through March of the Penguins last night!
Aye, March of the Penguins is a right tear-jerker :(

Especially when that baby died in the storm and the mummy penguin got upset and tried to steal someone elses baby

Soldato
When I'm leaving friends and family for a long time :(. I can't handle it, I'm a social person. I like being around people. I'm leaving my secondary school this Thursday (and all my friends for 5 years) so I'm already a bit upset :(

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Armageddon

Specifically the bit with the little boy and his mother; "thats not a salesman thats your daddy"

...oh, and my grandfathers grave :( :(

DRZ

DRZ

Soldato
I cried watching Top Gear - cried with laughter that is!

I havnt actually cried due to a film / tv show / song for many, many years. I am able to detach them from reality, it doesnt make an impact on me. Some music comes close though :)

Last time I cried with sadness was when I split up with my ex gf. I cant remember a time before that since my age has been in double figures...

Associate
I cried when watching the Green Mile. Also when I found out my grandad had Cancer. :( :(

EDIT: Oh yeah and a video I watched that was posted on another forum I go on, people from all over the world beasting animals just for their fur and stuff, skinning them alive etc.

Not nice, at all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom