What "man jobs" have you done today?

Soldato
Oven cleaners ruined my new floor, carpenter came back and dismantled luckily we had a pack spare. Replaced five boards.

Needs a few coats of oil now

5pZhezG.png

g6B2Lnh.jpg

lrtfvLU.jpg
Petition to remove post - "man jobs" posts are surely only allowed if you are the man doing them? :p

Was the extra pack wise thinking, or luck? ;)

Soldato
Wall mounted the Lenovo Q27h:

1DP8snm.jpeg

Annoyingly my super slim was 3cm too slim. Had to build a spacer out of what I had nearby.

tCZOb36.jpeg

Junk thrown behind it is a USB hub and Microsoft SideWinder mouse charger (thing must be over a decade old now and still going strong!).

Soldato
Bought a non-runner Atco cylinder mower today locally for £50. Non-runner is now a runner! Carburettor needles were completely clogged solid. Cleaned out and fired right up. Will give it a try on the grass if it's dry tomorrow.

Soldato
Going to start saving to pay someone else next time, lol

Lol, me too it's a complete PITA :D

100%

I am even considering a plumber to change my bath taps, I've really had enough :D

Ha ha - thankfully my dad was s qualified / certified plumber (retired now) so anything like that is sorted :p

Not being rude here, but you don't live with a woman do you? House.....finished.....nah not a chance! :p

Truth! My to do list appears to have been written on a mobius loop :D

Soldato
For some strange reason, our bathroom door opens out into the hallway. So I finally got round to removing it, stripping the frame and remounting it to open inwards. It actually closes perfectly now too, so I'm pretty pleased.

Back
Top Bottom