What "man jobs" have you done today?

Caporegime
How you finding it ? :D

Haha, aye not bad...my friend helped.me with the first couple so it didn't go horrendously wrong, then the first one I did by myself I think i laid it free times :D Couldn't get the amount of mix right (wet mix)

All in all in glad they're going down finally, the water we had a month ago wiped the garden out and turned it into a mud bath, then as soon as I rented the mixer is started raining

Soldato
Haha, aye not bad...my friend helped.me with the first couple so it didn't go horrendously wrong, then the first one I did by myself I think i laid it free times :D Couldn't get the amount of mix right (wet mix)

All in all in glad they're going down finally, the water we had a month ago wiped the garden out and turned it into a mud bath, then as soon as I rented the mixer is started raining

Good - seen the woes you were having with the garden so you must be glad to finally get them down :D

Soldato
Hung a door

IMG-20210620-095549.jpg

IMG-20210620-100347.jpg

Soldato
Lol, yes it opens inward and is already tiled up to the threshold in the other room.

Also the floor is being screened tomorrow and need to keep the cats (the cat flap is in the utility room through that door) from walking all o we it. No hardship if it needs whipping off and planing down :D

Last edited:
Soldato
My man jobs yesterday were moving out a room to get a ceiling skimmed. Fingers crossed the guy will turn up as he's waiting on his van to be fixed:rolleyes:. Also bought a battery powered lawn mower on the prime day deal. Can't believe I'm excited about a lawnmower :cry:.

Soldato
My man jobs yesterday were moving out a room to get a ceiling skimmed. Fingers crossed the guy will turn up as he's waiting on his van to be fixed:rolleyes:. Also bought a battery powered lawn mower on the prime day deal. Can't believe I'm excited about a lawnmower :cry:.
I'm sure most men share your excitement. My first battery powered mower arrived last March. I had covid but got out of bed to try it out. The missus had to carry me back to the sofa as I couldn't stand after mowing the lawn.

Back
Top Bottom