What "man jobs" have you done today?

Associate
It's curry, that's "propah man food".

Nothing wrong with a huge chunk of fudge cake, so sorry it doesn't fit with your clearly superior alpha male attitude :p

Associate
It's curry, that's "propah man food".

Nothing wrong with a huge chunk of fudge cake, so sorry it doesn't fit with your clearly superior alpha male attitude :p

Didn't realise I had a "clearly superior alpha male attitude"...

Still if the cap fits....

Associate
Changed a socket
Properly routed the dishwasher power to said socket
Changed a light fitting
Changed a light bulb in another fitting
Installed roller blind
Mowed lawn
Trimmed hedge
Chopped the trunk of a creeper plant in preperation for removing it
Drank a well deserved beer :)

Edit - hung a picture over the fireplace as well

Permabanned
A place to list all of your man jobs you have achieved or are working on. The more manly the merrier. ;) Pics welcome.

So today I've just finished a cat5 ethernet run from the cupboard in the lounge to the furthest bedroom away. It goes via the loft so I can distribute to other bedrooms. The loft today was so hot, within 3 minutes my glasses had steemed up and I was dripping.

My to do list is huge at the moment. Week off work = spend it doing general DIY and projects etc. I got car stuff to do, sort my gargae, shed, decorating (urgh) electronic stuff....atleast the weather is good!

well if today's "men" are anything to go by then straightening hair with ghd irons and a full body wax followed by a brazilian mud bath.

Soldato
installed a lighting circuit, power circuit and an alarm circuit in one of the garages, Well 1/3rd got distracted by the arrival of a couple of cans of kopparberg

Back
Top Bottom