What new car? 5-7k?

Caporegime
Unlight said:
Yeah thats true.

Now setting my sights on an Audi A4... What can you get for say 10k? :)

More for your money than an A3. :)

I too looked at these should be able to get a nice 1.8T/1.9TDI sport for your money :)

Problem is, if you are considering the A4, it is daft to not take a drive in a BMW 3-series. It is everything the A4 is, just better.

Soldato
Unlight said:
Wouldnt the BMW running costs and insurance be a whole lot more expensive though??

No real reason for why the costs would be any more than the Audi. Insurance wise, I'm 22, have 0ncb, have 1 claim, and am insured on a 330d Sport for £1,600/year.

Man of Honour
Unlight said:
Had a look at insurance quotes, and at Group 16 its WAY Too expensive for me at the moment :(

Shame!

How can you afford £12,000 for a car but then can't afford Group 16 insurance? :confused:

Associate
OP
Because Id prefer not to fork out mad money each year for insurance for a little while thats all ! :)

Any other suggestions? Cant find any decent A4's round here at the moment :(

Man of Honour
Unlight said:
Because Id prefer not to fork out mad money each year for insurance for a little while thats all ! :)

Any other suggestions? Cant find any decent A4's round here at the moment :(

Insurance goes down each year until you are old enough that it's not really expensive anyway. How old are you?

Man of Honour
Unlight said:

Same age as me, old enough for a proper car - don't spend all your money on an underpowered trolley when you've got more than enough cash for a really great car :)

Widen your insurance limits, how much NCB have you got? You should easily be able to get up to Group 17 or so.

Back
Top Bottom