What next for my gti (56k no)

Ev0

Ev0

Soldato
Get some of nice red brembos and good coilovers (hmmm ledas) and you're sorted.

Leave it how it looks.

Soldato
OP
MaXXeH said:
looks like the 125bhp version 2 me??

erm why would i lie about it? and how exactly does it look like the 125bhp version (theres no such thing its actually 115bhp)

when i open the bonnet it says 1.8t, when i put my foot down the turbo whistles and the log books says 1.8t

your bro's car must have had the badge changed, the 1.8ts with the red i should be the 180bhp version

Associate
think you will find there is 1.8 125 bhp 2.0 115bhp ;).. have no middle head rest no red I.. i am not saying ** lieing just looking at the pics mate.

Soldato
OP
there is a 1.8 125 but it was never badged as a gti, the 2.0 115 was. I ahve uprated leather seats maybe thats why ive no middle head rest. Also if you look it up the red i should only come on the 180bhp version, if not what would differentiate it from the 150bhp version

Soldato
red I's are random, there's no point in posting who has them and who doesn't. GT TDi's got badged at the buyers request aswell I'm sure. So people who wish they didn't have to get a diesel were allowed just to have GTI. ;)

Looks great as it is, I wouldn't change it. :)

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Don't spend money on the car, spend it on petrol by driving it to the south of France.
What do you think you'd remember with more affection when you get older:
1. Some additional plastic stuck on a car
2. Parking up on the marina in Monaco and taking photos of your motor with a bunch of hot babes

Soldato
Mr_Sukebe said:
Don't spend money on the car, spend it on petrol by driving it to the south of France.
2. Parking up on the marina in Monaco and taking photos of your motor with a bunch of hot babes

...would that work with a 205? :D

Soldato
I'd look at debadging the grille. Like this:

matgrillemk4.jpg

Man of Honour
Mr_Sukebe said:

This guy speaks so much sense.

Back
Top Bottom