What PC games are you playing?

Soldato
Back onto mechwarrior 5 and playing instant action with custom settings and mods. Seeing how long i can last before i can cored, managed a good 30 minutes before i got pot luck shot in the back! As usual i died before my team mates did...

Really looking forward to CP2077, i honestly hope the game lives up to the hype... been a massive cyberpunk genre fan since the anime days watching gorey scenes lol... probably shouldn't have at 13!

Associate
I've just finished dishonoured and thoroughly enjoyed it. Wish I had completed it before now saying as I've had it since release.

I'm currently playing genesis alpha one and to my surprise its decent. Also getting my rts fix and replaying starcraft 2 campaign.

Soldato
finished farcry 4 i got cheap recently and spent a lot of time tonight playing jedi fallen order, i am liken that a lot and it is making me want a new jedi knight game :)

Soldato
Got him in the end. The tracking on his running iaijutsu and how quickly he can chain two in a row is ridiculous

Oh yeah! I know it's theoretically possible to dodge through the iaijutus move, but I could never get the timing down.

Some of the human bosses are really tricky. I actually remembered I had two 30+ death bosses in this game, not just one - both human, both with utterly ridiculous speed chaining of stunlock death chains. Also another one (apart from Tachibana) I decided I was going to shamelessly cheese after a few very humbling early defeats...

Associate
Centipede boss in Nioh was easy as hell
Got sick of being beaten up every few seconds in KC
Started Death Stranding. Classic Kojima wankery with lots of made up words that are not explained

Soldato
Just started playing Age of Empires 2: Definitive Edition.

That's me set for the next few months :cool:

Edit: change of plan as it doesn't seem to be running terrifically well, atm.

Last edited:
Associate
It's actually pretty good, turn based combat like the old jrpg games, but the slapstick and story are pretty good. I'm not bingeing it, just taking my time with it.
The Pachinko dlc if it's still free I'd get it, but I wouldn't pay for it, even with spending a lot of time out in Japan, I still don't understand how to play those even in a pc game :D

Associate
I would like to play the new Yakuza but can't really splash on two high priced games in one pay packet this month
Pre-orderded Cyberpunk and on top of that bought Disgaea PC, Titanfall 2 and Tales of Symphonia because they're all cheap. Also downloaded Quake 2 RTX

As far as my Nioh playthrough goes, the last few bosses have been rather easy. Umi-Bozu, Giant Centipede, Joro-Gumo went down in 1 to 4 attempts
Got to Yuki-Onna and just don't have the patience for the run back to the arena every time

Associate
Playing Star Wars Squadrons and Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order as a nice combo, though actually feel they could be part of the same more diverse game.

Fallen Order is basically Dark Souls structure almost to a tee, including 'fireplaces' but much easier and without being able to design your own character. Just finished Dark Souls remastered before this, the resemblance is striking. Not a bad game so far, a good job on the characters for what they are, but it's always much more fun having your own character. Big missed opportunity for everyone being able to make their own Jedi. They didn't do that as they likely wanted slick acting for cutscenes and didn't want to pay for multiple voice actors. Silent protagonist just like Dark Souls a very easy way to avoid that, just make a mute Jedi and a character creator.

Star Wars Squadrons some exhilarating flight, even non VR highly immersive, slightly annoying flipping between Rebel and Empire missions, Tie Fighter feels a lot nicer for aiming and dog fighting to me.

Both great production value and a good Star Wars feel to the World designs, definitely a nice combo to play together.

Associate
It's actually pretty good, turn based combat like the old jrpg games, but the slapstick and story are pretty good. I'm not bingeing it, just taking my time with it.
The Pachinko dlc if it's still free I'd get it, but I wouldn't pay for it, even with spending a lot of time out in Japan, I still don't understand how to play those even in a pc game :D
Do you need to play the previous Yakuza games to enjoy it or it is totally separate story?
I'm still playing Yakuza 0 and don't want to spoil the story of the other games.

Associate
Started fallout 4 last night, couple of hours in. Just got my 3090 and have a 4k monitor coming so really want to start on something that's visually impressive. Might restart RDR2 again with gfx maxed out but want something a bit more involving than riding a horse all over the map, maybe a decent bit of character progression as well. Any suggestions? Has RT been enabled in Witcher 3 yet?

Back
Top Bottom