What PC games are you playing?

Soldato
Started fallout 4 last night, couple of hours in. Just got my 3090 and have a 4k monitor coming so really want to start on something that's visually impressive. Might restart RDR2 again with gfx maxed out but want something a bit more involving than riding a horse all over the map, maybe a decent bit of character progression as well. Any suggestions? Has RT been enabled in Witcher 3 yet?

Metro Exodus, Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Soldato
Started fallout 4 last night, couple of hours in. Just got my 3090 and have a 4k monitor coming so really want to start on something that's visually impressive. Might restart RDR2 again with gfx maxed out but want something a bit more involving than riding a horse all over the map, maybe a decent bit of character progression as well. Any suggestions? Has RT been enabled in Witcher 3 yet?
Fallout 4 can look awesome with a few texture mods and the right ENB.

Associate
Enlisted. It's a new WWII shooter, with a novel twist to the formula. Each player controls a squad of AI soldiers, and can freely switch between them at any time. It also has player controlled tanks and aircraft.

Man of Honour
Enlisted. It's a new WWII shooter, with a novel twist to the formula. Each player controls a squad of AI soldiers, and can freely switch between them at any time. It also has player controlled tanks and aircraft.

Ah didn't realise this was PC too, I almost pulled the trigger on it on Series X before I locked into a 3080, is it good?

Been trying to get to grips with Hell Let Loose

Associate
Ah didn't realise this was PC too, I almost pulled the trigger on it on Series X before I locked into a 3080, is it good?

Been trying to get to grips with Hell Let Loose

I'm enjoying it so far. It's different from the usual fare, and it was very easy to pick up and play. I recommend it, although at the moment you have to buy your way into the CBT.

Man of Honour
Getting reacquainted with PC gaming after a long, long time without a decent gaming rig; nice to revisit some of the stuff in my library; GTA V looks stunning in 4K with some mods and its great to be able to play Microsoft Flight Sim at more than 25 fps!
Got a free copy of COD: Cold War with the GPU; not played the campaign yet but finding multi-player to be decent fun; even if I am more of a Battlefield player - struggling to re-adjust to keyboard and mouse in Battlefield V though after 2 years playing it on the Xbox!

Soldato

Just completed Torchlight (weirdly for the first time ever) and did it as a YouTube playthrough. What I have discovered is that I am actually enjoying games such as this more now that I am sharing my experiences with them. I am still very new to YouTube and making mistakes, but I did enjoy this playthrough.

Looking at doing Torchlight 2 and then 3 in the near future. :)

Associate
I ended up picking up Vermintide 2 and the back to whatsit DLC (as bounty hunter is my favourite career but I'm not super sold on his melee options so wanted to try the axe + falchion) ... it's a good thing to just fire up and do some mindless slaughter in and I think might replace Dauntless for me as I'm getting pretty tired of that and I read something recently about them stopping the ability to play solo in the next big patch... only problem is it seems V2 has had some kinda patch recently and most of the games I've tried tonight the host has gotten dced or something and the rest of us randoms just load back into the lobby area having wasted all our time (and as I only get an hour window on the free version of geforcenow then I've gotta quit and requeue) ... it was never a problem during the free week that I played the game before.

Oh and I'm still playing Genshin Impact too but that's a 30mins a day kinda deal.

Associate
Picked up PGA 2K21 off greenmangaming for £21 really enjoying it so far. Loving the changes to shot shaping, replays and just the overall presentation of the game is so much better. The golf club games always felt a bit budget but with this its a lot more slick and well presented.

Soldato
I've been playing a bit of Tainted Grail, the deckbuilder set in the same world as the boardgame (and from the same people). It's a little glitchy and right now it's ugly as hell, but there's a major graphical update due and the core gameplay is very nice. This is also the last week in which you'll get both the RPG campaign game and the one-and-done Conquest mode in the same package - they're making the two games into separate versions as of Friday, so if you want to get a two for one you'll need to move quickly.

Soldato

Horizon Zero Dawn

Back
Top Bottom