What PC games are you playing?

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Kingdom Come Deliverance which is something I have been meaning to play for a while. So far enjoying doing side quests. May avoid story quests until after Cyberpunk as I just got Half Life Alyx and will probably try and complete that.

Associate
Been playing dead space 2, as I never got to finish it first time around on my old 360. As my daughter who was very young got her hand on the disk and scratched it so much it never worked again. Currently thinking what to play next.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
What VR headset do you have @TNA ?
Only a Oculus CV1 I picked up on the cheap from members market. Don't feel there are enough quality games or a big enough jump in quality in hardware to warrant paying more money. Will keep this for about a year or so before upgrading something better or just sell it and wait for another headset that is night and day better that does not cost £1000.

The G2 looks interesting for example, but not good enough as it still has it's own issues as I understand. Had Valve charged £500 for their Index I may have got that. One thing is for sure, the next headset will not be a Oculus one. Right now only buying and using steam games, only used the free stuff from oculus store.

Associate
Thanks TNA, have a Rift S myself, but didn't activate it before I needed a Facebook account, so not sure what to do with it, probably sell it.
I like the look of the G2, not sure on that though, I think it just misses out on a few features.

Like you I will not be using an another Oculus headset.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Thanks TNA, have a Rift S myself, but didn't activate it before I needed a Facebook account, so not sure what to do with it, probably sell it.
I like the look of the G2, not sure on that though, I think it just misses out on a few features.

Like you I will not be using an another Oculus headset.
Lucky for me I managed to create an account before the Facebook crap kicked in. There is a G2 on members market now for sale. As tempting as it is, I just can’t justify it at that price. I mean once I complete half life alyx then it will be stuff like beat sabre which I don’t think will benefit that much from higher resolution relatively speaking.

Hopefully in 2 years time we will have the Index 2/G3 which is better and comes in at a much cheaper price. By then I will want to replay half life alyx again :)

Associate
Still playing Yakuza: Like a Dragon, trying to finish before Cyberpunk
Chapter length is all over the place. 1 to 5 was 10 hours, 5 to 7 was 20 hours, then 8 was like 30 minutes. Now 9 is shaping up to be another lengthy one

Associate
Rage 2 - £4.99

The game runs and looks great without any crashes. The combat is very good but the review points are valid. The story isn't there and the combat is broken up by "find the box" which gets old very quickly. Though for the price... sure.

Edit: The combat deserves a little more. The feel and sound of the weapons is brilliant and with a decent set of headphones it becomes truly impressive. Especially combined with the powers and upgrades.

Last edited:
Associate
https://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/rage-2-pc-cd-key

Correction it was £4.99

It's a pretty great source for gaming. For the games that were maybe a little too buggy at launch or you weren't sure were worth £50. Wait a little while and bag a bargain.

You can also score some truly incredible games at a bargain price. I've been playing Dishonored 2, which is currently £4. Solid entertainment for the price of a Starbucks.

Last edited:
Soldato
Is that the same as the Monkey Island that came out around 1990 ?

Sure i had that game on my amiga 500 or something

Yea it is the Special Edition version, basically the 1990 version brought up to date. It has a rather whacky art style which I love, and also if you do want to play the original graphics you can just press F10 and it changes which is nice. It is also fully voiced too. Take a look:

Soldato
Yea it is the Special Edition version, basically the 1990 version brought up to date. It has a rather whacky art style which I love, and also if you do want to play the original graphics you can just press F10 and it changes which is nice. It is also fully voiced too. Take a look:

Thanks a lot

I may have a play of this game at sometime, Think i remember me being useless at it back in my amiga days :o:D..

Soldato
Thanks a lot

I may have a play of this game at sometime, Think i remember me being useless at it back in my amiga days :o:D..

In my playthrough I actually say how working out what to do as a kid was really hard. Definitely worth a playthrough if you have time. Some good humour in there that as a child I simply did not understand.

Back
Top Bottom